𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23 ♥︎

~ the next morning you woke up on the couch to the smell of fried bacon.

you got up and went to the kitchen. you were hungry and wanted bacon.

you were slouching and you half awake. you walked over to the person cooking.

you put your head in between there arm and the side of there body.

"bacon" you said watching the bacon cook.

"y/n" suna laughed. "you're gonna get hurt back away from the pan"

"i can't" you said

"why is that?"

"cause it bacon and because i'm stuck in between your arm and side" you said pointing at the bacon and then at your head

he laughed a little and let go of you.

you climbed on the counter and sat down watching the bacon cook.

"so what did you do yesterday?" you asked suna

"just hanging out with the twins that's really it we went to karaoke and went to eat" he said and flipped the bacon.

"seems fun" you said and looked at the bacon.

"what did you do yesterday?"

"well in the morning when you left i went to drop off raine at her friends we talked, after i went to the out door shopping center and bought a few things for you, raine, and the volleyball team"

"why didn't hang out with some friends?"

"cause i don't have any but akagi, and the volleyball team and everyone was busy so i just hung out with myself" you said like it was natural to you.

"oh i'm sorry y/n i didn't mean to leave you alone by yourself" he felt bad

"it's ok, i'm used to being alone"

"you shouldn't be, maybe the next time i go out with friends i'll invite you" he said and smiled

"uh..i'm not good with people.." you said and looked down a little.

"it's ok i'll be there for you" he said "so what did you get everyone?"

"well i knew you needed clothes so i bought you raine some...don't be mad at me.."

"i'm not don't worry"

"mkay, for the team i bought osamu a light purple onigiri sweatshirt with the onigiri in the middle, for atsumu i got him a sweatshirt with his initials stitched into it, akagi a plain dark grey sweatshirt with his favorite volleyball teams college on it...." you explained what you get everyone and pointed at the bags in the corner. "and i got you a light grey sweatshirt with R.SUNA on the back of the sweatshirt and chuupets in the pockets.." you mumbled to him.

he smiled and showed you he was wearing the sweater. he laughed a little bit when he saw your eyes soften up.

you smiled and got down from the counter.

"did you buy anything for yourself?"

"not really just some clothes to replace the old ones, i just got a white skirt and a purple top and some new shoes" you told him

he nodded and dished up the food.

•••

a while after you guys were on the couch watching some movies when you saw the time.

you got changed and headed out.

"hey i'll be back" you told him and left.

•••

*knock knock*

you knocked on the door and raines friend opened the door, she called raine down and she was ready to go.

you guys left and walked around the place talking, you guys stopped by akagis house to give him gift bag, you stopped by everyone else's house as well and have them theirs.

you guys soon went back home and saw suna sleeping on the couch. you softly smiled and put a blanket on him.

his sister went in her room and saw the clothes and you watched her read the note and look at the clothes happily.

"thank you y/n" she hugged you.

you nodded your head and hugged her back.

•••

suna was still asleep so you made dinner for everyone, you made some curry for dinner.

you and raine ate and talked about random stuff and soon suna woke up and watched you guys eating eyeing the curry.

you felt like someone was watching bad you looked over at suna and saw him sleeping peacefully. as soon as you looked away he was looking at the curry.

you looked over again and he was sleeping.

you walked behind the couch and waited for him to wake up and look at you and raine.

suna looked at you and raine and saw you were gone, you flicked his forehead and stood up.

"i knew you were awake" you said proudly "come on time to eat curry"

"b-but"

"b-bubble but my ass get up and eat"

he nodded and walked to the table, you got him a plate of fresh warm curry from the pot and made him eat.

"here comes the choochoo train" you told him like he was a baby and put the spoon to his mouth trying make him eat.

you flicked him under his chin and he opened his mouth, you shoved the spoon of curry in his mouth and smiled at him as he pouted.

•••

after eating dinner you did the dishes and played some music as you danced and clean.

after doing the dishes you sat on the couch next to suna and watched movies.

•••

soon suna fell asleep and you laid him down and put a blanket on him. you smiled at him sleeping and caressed his cheek.

"i'll tell you who i am soon i promise". you whispered to him and kissed his lips softly and gently.

you walked to your room and went to bed, you hugged the teddy bear on your bed and fell asleep.

-

questions

requests

follow for more!!

• question of the day! •

- if you put sleeping powder in coffee will you fall asleep or will it keep you up? or will you fall asleep?

answers>>>>

have an amazing day!!!

- author-chan

🤍🤍

unedited

-

BONUS!!!

SUNA POV!!!

i had fallen asleep on the couch, i was perfectly fine and everything. i felt like i heard someone talking to me....

i felt something press up against lips, it smelt like the girl from the dance, it had felt like the time i first kissed the girl it smelt like her as well.

i sprung up from my dream and looked around, there was no one there.

"it was just a dream" i said to myself "it was just a dream"

....

to be continued...