𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦

the next morning you got up early and decided not to go to practice instead you wanted to walk with raine to her school and drop her off, you also wanted to bully her boyfriend for making fun of how short you were.

•••

you guys arrived at the school and you walked around and signed her in, you saw her boyfriend and kicked his shin. he was with his group of friends sitting by the tables out side. you walked up to him and smiled and kicked him lightly.

"yes" you said proudly.

kai just laughed at you, his friends looked at him and raine followed behind you and sat next to her boyfriend.

"you guys make me feel so single" you fake cried.

"who are you?" one of the guys asked

"your moms sugar daddy who gang bangs her on the weekends, who are you?" you asked

"i-im tanjiro" he said a bit embarrassed

you laughed and bowed to him.

"i'm sorry for the rude introduction" you said and stood up straight.

"she's kinda cute" one of them said a bit loudly to kai

"y'know hitting on upperclassmen is great and all but i prefer not doing it if they show you no interest" you rubbed your nape.

"y-you dont go here?" he stuttered

"no i'm a second year in high school" you laughed "i should really get going though i have to look for your hot brother raine"

"you're interested in her brother" they all laughed

"yea cause we're dating" you said and scrunched your nose at him in annoyance "but i'll come pick up later if i have the chance, i'll text you if anything happens with your brother"

"ok, have fun at school" raine yelled as you walked away.

"there's no chance in the world of that happening" you yelled back and smiled.

•••

you got to the school and saw that class hasn't started yet, you went to your class and opened the door and sat in your seat, you saw the twins and talked to them the whole.

soon suna came in and you guys talked as well, time passed by quickly and soon the end of the day came by you were going to go to the art club to see if they have an materials to help out the student counsel.

when you opened the door you saw suna and the girl, he was part way sitting and standing, the girl held onto him by his tie pulling him closer and his hands rested on her cheek, they were close enough to be kissing at the moment. your eyes widened and then went back to normal.

"sorry to bug you i'll come by later" you smiled and slammed the door shut. it made a loud thud that another club came out of their club room to look but when they did you were already gone.

you went to the student counsel room and told them that they didn't have any materials and that you need to go to work.

you grabbed your stuff and ran to the gym. you saw akagi on the side lines out of the court. you tackled him to the ground and started to cry in his chest and hit his chest as well.

"w-why" you cried.

"y/n what's going on, what's happening"akagi panicked, everyone in the gym looked at you.

"i don't wanna be here" you cried and cried.

everyone tried to help you and calm you down but you cried and panicked like crazy. you got flash backs from back then and one part of the past you wanted to let go of that kept coming back to you.

you guys heard the gym doors open and suna saw you panicking and crying trying to get help.

suna stepped closer to you and tried to help as well.

when you saw his face you backed up and cried even more, there was trauma in your eyes, you were scared. you cried and cried panicking backing yourself into the bleachers behind you. suna raised his hand trying to help you and screamed and held yourself in a ball crying even more.

"DONT HURT ME"

"IM SORRY, DONT HURT ME"

"DONT HIT ME"

"JUST GO AWAY" you screams and yelled traumatized by him raising his hand to help you.

you kept trying to back up but couldn't go anywhere.

"y/n calm down" akagi said and hugged you. "it's not real it's not happening i promise, just calm down"

"he's gonna hurt me again, i'm scared akagi, i-i don't want to be hurt anymore" you cried out and pushed akagi off of you and hugged your legs.

the whole volleyball team saw how panicked and traumatized you were and how scared you looked. they were all worried and didn't know what to do.

"i wanna die akagi, why didn't they just kill me before, why do i have to live, WHY DID THEY JUST KILL ME" you yelled crying.

"y/n don't say that" michinari said trying to grab onto you.

you flinched at the hands coming towards you. you freaked out and cried louder and even more.

•••

after some time after what had happened you were sitting in the seats curled into a ball in the corner.

"what's wrong with y/n?" kita asked akagi

"i-i can't tell you" he said looking down.

the gym door slammed open and Mrs. Akagi showed up and Akagis older brother.

they ran to y/n and hugged you.

"y/n it's ok i'm here now, talk to me" Mrs. Akagi said

"they were going to hurt me again, i don't want to be hurt" you cried in the shoulder.

"come on let's go home, mom and me are here" makari said.

you hugged onto the front side of makari and he held you tight and carried you out of the gym.

everyone watched and felt horrible about what just happened. akagi felt even more bad and horrible about himself then anyone else, only because he knew why you panicked and freaked out. he was also a bit panicked about what had happened as well.

•••

you were at akagis house in the living room sat down and makari next to you and Mrs. Akagi across from you. you spoke to them and told them what had happened and was still freaked out.

-

questions

requests

follow for more

have an amazing day!!

🤍🤍

unedited