𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘢 𝘺/𝘯

chapter 28♥︎

• the next morning you went to the school early and asked permission and got a slip.

you went back home and got raine changed into her uniform and headed out the door.

you wore a dark brown trench coat and a white turtle neck with a black skin tight skirt and black kinda see through leggings and black 2 inch healed boots. you curled your hair and did raines hair as well. you wore a name necklace and wore a sliver watch your grandma passed down to you, and the matching bracelet you gave suna.

you guys headed out and went to her school.

"y/n"

"yes"

"you're like a mother/ sister to me thank you for being her for me you mean a lot to me" she said and looked at you as she hugged you arm.

you guys made it to the building and signed the slip.

you guys walked through the building and saw art projects and walked around the campus for looking at more stuff.

"the schools huge just for a middle school" you said and looked around.

"yea it's the best school ever" she said "what middle school did you go to?"

"i went to kaijo middle school" you told her

"wow that's a power house middle school, so cool" she said

you laughed and soon you heard y/ns friends.

you guys walked to them and you smiled at them.

"wow you're pretty, are you raines mom?" they asked

"no i'm her brothers friend she asked me to step in for her brother" you said

"oh what's your name?" one of them asked

"i'm kawazaki y/n" you said

"hey that's makai last name too, do you happen to be related to her?" they asked "she's really pretty as well and you reassemble her a lot"

"i'm sorry but i have no family with that name and speaking of i have no f-" you were cut off by a familiar voice

"oh raine i was looking for you" suna called out.

"oh my god raines hot brothers coming" they fan girled over him

"hey rin i thought you weren't coming" she said

"well i told you i was so why wouldn't i" he said.

you turned around and looked at your boots.

"hey y/n..." he said a bit sadly "when can i come back to the apartment?"

"not at all just stay some where else for right now i don't even wanna look at you" you told him and looked your watch and revealed the bracelet a little.

"can we talk at least?" he said

"fine" you said and turned to raine.

you bent down to her a little and hugged her.

"here's some cash go buy something ok, go get food and something i'll come find you in a little" you told her.

she looked at you and nodded. you left with suna to the back of the school in the garden, you guys sat at the bench watching everyone else from afar run in the field.

"what suna, you did believe me when i told you i was the girl you were texting, did you not want it to be me because of who i am if that is just say so" you said and looked down.