𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥

• the next morning you woke up in suna's arms, he held you close. you admired his face and his looks and how he just slept.

you got out of bed and kissed sunas lips. you left him and went to go change, when you got done you grabbed both of your bags and went to the kitchen to prepare lunches. you made sandwiches and onigiris, you made two for suna, three for you and 1 each for kai and raine, you left everyone a note in the bentos and wrapped them neatly. you put your lunches in your school bag and went back to your room to grab extra clothes and your school uniform.

you left some cash on the counter for the three of them to split up and headed out for practice.

•••

"y/n you rode your skate board?" temari said shocked.

"yea, notes come on let's practice"

•••

after practice you left your gym bag at the gym as well as the others and got dressed for school and went to school.

you used your skate board and got to get a lot quicker. you stopped by the apartment to walk with everyone.

"i'm home!" you yelled

"y/n? i thought you were at practice?" raine said.

"i am but came by early to drop you guys off with suna" you smiled.

she smiled back and went to the bathroom. you noticed suna wasn't there at home so you let that slip your mind.

•••

you went to the schools and dropped off raine and kai, you waved them goodbye and walked to your school.

half way their you passed by suna and girl, it seemed he hadn't noticed you but you surely noticed him.

she was latched onto his arm and clingy with him. he looked perfectly fine to you. you felt upset and bad.

you walked passed him and just kept looking forward, you saw akagi and him latch into sunas other arm and fake being girly as well.

you felt kinda left out.

you were walking to school and saw the twins you walked up to them and hugged them, you got a whole lot of glares but it's whatever. you joined the conversation and was a lot more spaced out the usual, it didn't go unnoticed by osamu and atsumu.

they picked you up and sat you on the top of osamus shoulders, you came back to reality and was a bit panicked at first but let it slip away.

"so you're not walking with suna or akagi today?" atsumu asked

"nope he's busy, i came back home early from morning practice and he wasn't there so i just dropped off raine and her boyfriend myself, soon then i found out he was with his new girlfriend?" you question and lied easily making it look real, the twins didn't know about you and suna at all.

"maybe it's the mystery girl he's talking to, i don't know, but how was practice?"

"it was fun we had some free time off but most of the time we played a morning practice match with another team." you shrugged

"oh can we come see you practice this after evening?" atsumu asked

"sure it's right after my shift at work" you said

"when it's over?"

"like 6?" you said thinking

"so it's just a 4 hour shift?"

"only for today because coach extends practices on mondays to help us get into shape since the weekend, but on the rest of the days it's - 6 hour shift, and a 6-10 practice, but on those morning practices are also even extended"