𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

the next day.

you were getting ready for your meeting and finally being at the main estate after years.

"y/n ready to go?" michi asked

you nodded your head and walked out of your room. you guys drove to the estate next door and walked in.

a lot of your family members and everyone else looked at you shocked see you, they looked at you and saw your mother in you.

"y/n?" some guys came out of the other gate looking at you.

"wow new spread fast" makari said

you nodded your head and walked to the guy who called your name

"hello, yuriki i'm here for the meeting lead me to your pathetic father" you smiled, he bowed and led the way to the meeting room.

you entered the room with Makari and sat down in the end seat.

"hello y/n. it's lovely to see you again" one of your uncles smiled and shook your hand and kissed the front surface of your hand.

"let's begin this meeting" you said, you stood up and went to the board. you pointed out this and that about everything calling everyone out and what they've done. your other aunt and uncle who were serious and happy you were taking over slightly helped you out but didn't push their luck.

"so this is why i'm taking back over of the head as the family and the successor to the kawazaki business company" you smiled, "but, i'm changing everything and making this place better, i'm going to make sure everyone is doing better then they have been, i'm sorry for not coming here sooner then i should've"

"how do we know you're making this place better instead of making it worse? how do we know this well benefit us and make us more successful then we already are? why not give it up to one of us?"

"you have a lot to say about this situation for a child abuser and money obsessed bitch, uncle reiland, if you don't put your trust in me that's fine, but in the end of day the one who's working this place is me, the rightful successor of this family, you guys don't have to trust me right away but i'll gain your trust with every step, but i promise you guys this place will be way better then it is now" you said "this place and family will be more better then it is now then it has been for years, i will even make this place better then my own father has, i will bring greatness to this family i swear on it"

•••

after the meeting you did great and got everyone's approval to take the place as head of the family. you went back to your apartment to finish work and a lot of papers.

you entered your apartment and heard moans coming from the living room. it sounded like a girl.

you made your way to the living room and saw kai and raine making out. you looked at them with a. death look. the quickly got up and sat up as you scolded them.

"where's your brother?" you asked

"he's out at practice" she said

"both of you, go to your room, and because of this raine your on the porch" you walked away.

•••

after some time you heard suna coming home with a girl, you hid away in the hall way so he wouldn't see you.

"oh come on suna-chan let's fuck, your girlfriend doesn't have to know it'll be our little secret, plus she isn't even all that"

"look i don't know why i even decided to bring you here but if you think i would cheat on my girlfriend like that you've got it wrong, IN hers and mines apartment, just go home and do your part of the project like you're supposed to, and if you dare to talk shit about my beautiful and wonderful girlfriend again i'll tell the front office about you and all the boys everywhere to stay away from you"

"tch" she said and left.

you came out of the hall way and looked at him, he looked at you and saw tears dropping from your face.

"i thought you were going to cheat on me" you cried and looked at him.

he rushed over to you and hugged you, you both fell on your knees and he hugged you close caressing your back. you cried in his shoulder, he kissed your head and tried to calm you.

"baby i wouldn't ever cheat, i swear, you're the only girl i love and of course i'll stay loyal for you, i'm in love with you how couldn't i" he said and hugged you tighter. he cupped your cheeks and wiped your tears away, he squished your cheeks and kissed your lips.

"i trapped your sister on the balcony" you cried and kissed his lips again, he laughed a little bit and looked at you, he kissed your lips again and pressed yours and his foreheads together. "i caught her making out on the couch with kai"

"really? why can't we do that" he whined a little

you laughed a little and kissed his forehead.

"d-do you want to live with me in the main estate?" you asked

"w-wait what?" he said confused "what do you mean live in the main estate?"

"well i kind of have to be in the main estate almost everyday and won't have a lot of free time anymore baby"

"no babe, i don't wanna live in the main estate, this apartment is our home" he said looking like he was about to cry.

you nodded your head and stood up and wiped your face with your sleeve. you held out your hands and helped him up. you kissed his face again and pushed him over the couch making him lay down. you jumped on top of him and laid on his chest, you kissed his chin and hugged him tightly.

"so are you gonna live here for now on?" he asked as you laid on the top of him as he caressed your back.

"not just yet baby, be patient, we have to change the dinner schedule, akagi is busy with his girlfriend tonight" you said and kissed his lips

"so can you spend the night?" he begged and kissed your lips again but making it a little more deeper. you guys made out on the couch and stayed there for a while just making out. from where you guys where raine could see you guys making out.

you were on top of him making out with one another, you started to use tongue and started to as well, he was a good kisser but not as good as you, he grabbed your cheek and caressed your cheek and pulled you closer. you grinded on the top of his crotch make him groan between the kisses, you were just being a tease with him. you both sat up not breaking the kiss, he pulled away panting and started to suck on your neck, he left dark hickeys all over your neck, he left bite marks on your collar bone and shoulders. he pulled your tie down loosening it. he unbuttoned your shirt down to under your bra, he moved down to your chest and sucked on your breasts still in your bra, it made you moan a little, you stayed quiet moaning in quiet only for him to hear. he left dark hickeys on your breast and soon bite marks all over you. you got up from him and dragged him along to your room. you grabbed him from his tie and made you follow him to your room. he followed you, you closed the door behind you guys locking it and then pushing him onto the bed and sitting on the top of his crotch, you grind your body on him and then making out with him once again.

-

questions

requests

follow for more

have an amazing day

- author-chan

🤍🤍

unedited