𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦

AKAGI POV

it was the second day of try outs, the twins, suna and i decided to go and watch y/n again she wore a sports bra and spandex with her knee pads and one elbow pad, she wore her other volleyball shoes, they were like sunas green and black.

y/n was more upset than usually and didn't play as much, her and her coach got into more arguments. she also left the gym to jog another 20 laps because she didn't wanna in the gym..and when she was gone it was really different, the aura was better?

she seemed more down and i kinda questioned it but like a quarter way through her mood got a little more better.

when she entered the gym and she sat next to me.

"y/n what's wrong?" i asked her

"nothing really, it's just coach she's not in a good mood and i let her take it out on me but it also puts me down sometimes and it really did this time cause she made me feel way worse." she said

"did she say anything bad about you to make you feel this way?"

"yea, i mean she probably didn't mean it" you sighed

"probably, so this is the whole reason why your slacking off?"

"no we don't have much to do today, coach is keeping me out because i'm going to hard core on the weaklings"

"understandable"

"Y/N KAWAZAKI GET YOUR ASS ON THE COURT" y/ns coach yelled

she sighed and got up, she walked over to the court.

SUNA POV

i over heard y/n and akagis conversation and honestly i kinda felt bad.

when she got up from her seat i started at her back as she walked away and i when i saw it i was shocked and amazed, it was beautiful and really cool.

"hey osamu look at y/ns back" i told him

he looked over and looked at y/ns back.

in the left corner of her upper hip was a tattoo it had a writing on it, it was kinda hard to read, then on her spine was a red dragon on her back.

this is what it looks like (bruh i want one like this so bad)

it looked great on her, i was shocked when i saw it, cause it wasn't there the last time, or atleast it wasn't there but it looked great on her.

not a so long later try outs ended and everyone when home.

we were all waiting for y/n to get done changing and when she came out she wore a white long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up and grey sweatpants.