𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺

the next day happened and you were in class minding your own business doing what you had to do before classes start. you were writing stuff for your next pop up quiz and finishing your work.

after you got done you walked through the halls normally bored as ever, you walked in the gym and watched the volleyball morning practice, you sat in the bleachers watching.

"hey y/n?" some guy said

you turned your head and looked at the guy he had brown hair with pretty brown eyes, his hair was parted on the side and looked kinda cute and really nice.

you smiled at him and patted the seat next to you.

"hello, your name is?" you asked

"i'm tarmaka ryūji" he smiled, 'cute' you thought

"nice to meet you tarmaka-san, i see you came here to tell me something?"

he stood up and faced you, he held out a letter and bowed.

"could you please take this into consideration" he bowed and said a bit loudly catching some people's attention

"uh.." you rubbed your nape nervously "sure i'd be glad"

"thank you" he smiled at you and handed you the letter, he walked away with some of the volleyball boys glaring at him.

"HEY PAY ATTENTION TO THE BALL INSTEAD OF BOYS LADIES" coach yelled at them.

you laughed a little and smiled, you opened the letter and read it, you laughed a little bit but you were smiling at it a little. you got up and folded the letter back up and left the gym, you had no clue that suna was looking at you and watching you.

you walked out the gym and saw ryūji already, you gave him a hug and handed him the letter back.

you had no clue suna saw you hug him. he didn't hear what you said to ryūji but he saw you.

you walked back in the gym back to normal just watching the practice.

after practice before class was about to start you got pulled into the janitors closet.

"what the fuck" you said awkwardly.

"y/n" suna said and turned on the light.

"what suna" you said

"can we talk right now i can't wait any longer" he said

"sure go for it" you tapped your shoes.

he hugged you surprisingly and started to talk.

"y/n i miss you so much, on that day it's not what you think at all, i wasn't cheating at all, i was going to her for help with you, i wanted to make ways for you to love me more, i needed help to find ways to ask you to be my girlfriend" he said and hugged you tightly "i'm sorry for going behind your back and going to see her for help and letting you think the wrong thing, i'm sorry, but i can't just let you leave me, i want to be here for you, i want us to be together i want to help you with what ever i wanna be by your side, so please, i'm sorry, but let me be by your side"

"it took you long enough" you smiled a little bit and hugged him back. "it took you long enough to apologize, but you shouldn't be the one to be sorry suna im sorry i've been doing this to you, i really am"

"it's ok, don't worry about it, just come home, i want to solve things and make us work, i just want to be by your side"

"that's the thing i might not be able to do, i have to go back to my actual home, i can't keep running from my problems"

"then just come back to me and raine back home and i'll help you, i want to help so just let me"

"i don't wanna drag you into my mess"

"you're not, i'm just helping you fix the mess"

"doesn't that-"

"shut up and come home already we're waiting for you"

"i'll come home when everything's ready for me to come home, i'm sorry, but you can help me but i just can't come home yet" you looked at him.

"that's fine just hurry cause i miss you"

"i missed you too, but i have to get to class" you said and heard the bell ringing.

he cupped your face and caressed your cheeks, he smiled and nuzzled the tip his nose you yours. you smiled and blushed a little bit and pulled away to cover your face a little.

"s-stop" you said

"no" he said and cupped your face again and kissing you lips gently. you kissed him back cupping his cheeks as well. you placed a gentle soft kiss on his lip and pulled back smiling at him. "and about that guy...i saw you hug him after he gave you the letter, are you gonna go out with him"

"baby no, but i will go out with you" you smiled and laughed at him a little

"really" his eyes widened in happiness, you placed another kiss on his lips and nodded his head.

someone opened the janitors door and osamu appeared

"so this is where you've been, we have to get to class" he said

you nodded your head and walked with osamu, suna followed behind. he hugged you from behind and closed his eyes as he walked latched onto you. you played with his hair making him relax a little more. he kissed your neck and then your jaw.

"so y/n did you tell him yet" osamu said

"no not yet, but i don't know if i should just yet"

"just tell me, no more secrets" he said

"well it's a long explanation and i have no strength to talk about it so you have to wait baby" you smiled a little

"oh come on" he whined

"we'll tell you later" osamu yawned and ate some chocolate.

suna nodded his head and dropped you off to your class, you gave him a kiss goodbye and watched as he walked off.

you smiled and finally glad he maned up to talk to you about it, but you now had to tell him everything he didn't know.

-

questions

requests

follwo for more!!

have a great day

-author-chan

🤍🤍

unedited