5'2 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦

you started to panic and freak out, you looked off the balcony and didn't see him anywhere, you were on the 4th floor and it was pretty high and dark. you ran inside and told kai and raine what had happened, you freaked out and quickly put your shoes on and ran out side. you were crying and panicking you tried to even call suna but his phone was on the kitchen table. you opened the door and saw suna. you cried even more and fell to the ground.

"baby, what's wrong" he teased you.

"baka baka baka" you cried and hit his chest and fell into his arms.

"stop crying baby" he said and hugged you tightly "it's ok i'm here" he put his hand on the back of your head hugging you tighter and kissing your head

"w-where did you go? why did you do that? you scared me, what if i lost you next, i'm tired of losing people" you cried.

"baby, you're not going to lose me, not ever" he said and stood up picking you up.

he carried you in the house and shut the door with his foot, he sat you on the couch and he still hugged you as you cried, he was on his knees and you sitting into the couch, he hugged you as you cried.

"baka baka baka" you said and hit the back of his shoulder.

"y/n stop hurting me" he said

you stopped hitting him and cried more and louder, you stood up and walked to your room slamming the door.

suna sighed and sat on the couch.

"i climbed down to the apartment below us and they gladly let me in and talked to me about their lives and soon finally let me go, and as soon as i was about to enter the house, y/n started panicking and cried" suna explained

"h-how did you-"

"just shut up, she's gonna start screaming" suna sighed

you started screaming and soon ran out of your room, you jumped on suna and laid on the top of him crying and hugging him tightly.

"i'm sorry baby, i'm sorry forgive me please, i'm so sorry i didn't mean to do that to you, i'm sorry" you cried out.

he sat up straight and you straddled him, he hugged you back and kissed your forehead.

"it's ok baby stop crying ok" he said and kissed your lips.

your tired to stop crying but you looked stupid and looked ridiculous. you were trying to hold in your tears and hold your breath at the same time. suna just laughed at you. he took a couple of photos before you stopped crying and got off of his lap to get tissues.

"y/n are you ok now?" raine asked

"i'm fine, it's just your brothers a bitch and scared the living life out of me and i can't forgive him" you said sniffling, your nose was red and your eyes were slightly red as well and really puffy.

"yea my brothers a douche bag"

"hey" suna said.

you sat back down on sunas lap and hugged him tightly, he hugged you back and rubbed your back trying to comfort you.

"i'm sorry i scared you" he said

"it's ok, i'm sorry too" you said

•••

after some time you fell asleep on sunas lap, kai and raine went to go to bed. suna went to your room and laid down and cuddled you.

he kissed your lip before he went to bed.

•••

the next morning you woke up earlier then everyone, you went to check on raine and kai. kai slept in sunas room peacefully and raine did the same with her room. you started to hear noises from the kitchen, pots and pans banging. you ran to the kitchen and saw akagi and your cat on the floor in the pans.