𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 & 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

⚠️⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A SMUT SCENE⚠️⚠️ if you want you can skip till the '•••' to continue the story!

• the next day you were currently sleeping on the top is suna. you were really comfortable, you saw he was awake and quickly closed your eyes so he doesn't make you get up.

"y/n. i know you're awake" he laughed, you opened your eyes and sighed. you got up and rolled off of him onto his side.

"wanna fuck, i'm kinda horny" you said, his eyes averted to your quickly with happiness in his eyes and his face red and happy.

"r-really?" he asked

"no" you laughed, you got up and straddled his lap. "maybe we'll see"

"ok well could you gimme a little sucky sucky this morning?" he asked and smiled

you kissed his lips and grind against his crotch and told him no. in the moment he got really happy but then got easily depressed. he watched you leave the room being a tease to him.

he followed you, he grabbed your waist and pulled you back into the room. he bent you over a little and grind against you.

"you made me hard, couldn't you give me a little sucky sucky?" he begged.

you thought about it and agreed. you brought him to your bed and laid him down.

"wait are you serious baby?" he said confused and happy.

"well yea, you asked" you smiled and laughed a little

"fuck yea, i get to have the best girl in the world give me head" he said in his head crying a little.

you let him lean his back against the pillow and sat him down, you rubbed his dick through the cloth of his sweats. he moved his hips getting comfortable.

you moved your hand up his shirt then back down hooking onto his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. his dick sprung up, going up straight. his dick was huge, you looked at it shocked.

"baby..."

"what?" he said confused

"it's not going to fit in my mouth" you said and pointed at his dick

"make it fit" he smirked, you smirked a little back.

you grabbed the base of his dick and stroked it a little.

'its warm'

you stroked it more moving your hand more up to the tip.

'its thick to'

you moved up a little more a licked the tip of dick, you swirled your tongue around him, still stroking his dick. you suck sucked on the tip still swirling your tongue around him, you went a little deep and deeper, you gaged a little bit then pushed it back further. you wrapped your index finger and thumb around his dick, you pulled your head back up stroking his cock with your finger back down, you turned your fingers as you stroked his cock down. with your other hand you grabbed his ball and massaged them, playing with them, it turned him on even more, he moaned a little bit and threw his head back. you bobbed your head up and down, pulling your finger in towards your mouth as you bobbed your head down and pulling them back down with you would pull your head up. you kept bobbing your head up and down, sucking on his cock jerking him at the same time. you heard his moans only you could hear. you went faster within every time you bobbed your head up and down sucking him off.

'fuck y/n'

'slow down baby'

'your mouth feel so good'

'uhh' he moaned

you went fast and fast, saliva came from your mouth as you went fast sucking him off. he grabbed you by your head gripping your hair pushing your head down even more, it touched the back of your throat making him moan even more, you felt his dick twitch in you mouth knowing he was close. he grabbed your head and pushing and pulling it up and down continuously as you sucked him even more.

"f-fuck y/n i'm cumming"

you went faster and faster sucking him more, you hit the back of your throat but this time putting all of him in your mouth.

'fuck y/n" he moaned as he came in your mouth .

your mouth was full of cum, to prevent any more from coming from your mouth, you pulled up dick out even more it filled more.

as he was done you swallowed his come and wiped the rest on face onto your mouth. you put his dick back into his pants and sat on the top of him.

"if you can cum that early for that baby, i don't know if you'll be able to fuck me" you whispered in his ear and kissed the side of his neck.

you hugged him and laid their with him for a while.

•••

after some time you and suna cleaned everything up and went out to eat breakfast with raine and kai.

suna secretly paid already and soon you guys left, you guys to the arcade and had some fun the rest of the day.

when you guys got back home, raine and kai fell asleep cuddling on the couch watching a movie.

you and suna were in his room this time, watching a movie on his TV.

"she's so fucking annoying" you said eating popcorn and pointing at this one bitchy character.

suna laughed a little and pulled you in closer. he was laying with part of his back leaned against the pillow. you were the way but your left side of your body was on him, your leg was on his stomach and you right arm was under his neck the side of his face barely touching your boobs, his right arm and left arm was wrapped around your leg caressing your thigh. he kissed your thigh and hugged it.

you guys watched movies till it was 2 in the morning.

you moved down and sat in between his legs, your back against him and him with his arms wrapped around your stomach, your left arm around his left arm and your right arm caressing is forearm. his right hand was on your thigh caressing your inner thigh.

you guys ate chuupets and watched the movie.

"baby, i have a crush on you" you said out of no where

"is this a confession?"

"it is"

"i have a crush on you, wanna go out on a date?"

"where and when?"

"hm, how about next saturday?"

"sounds good, but where to meet up?"

"our home"

"m'kay" you said and got more comfortable.

"you tired baby?" he asked and looked at you.

"yea, but if you aren't i'm willing to stay up with you" you yawned a little

"it's ok baby, sleep matters more, let go to bed" he turned off the tv and lifted you up onto his lap, making you straddle him.

you sat their looking at him, he cupped your cheeks and smiled a little he kissed your lips and pulled you into a gentle hug. he rolled onto his side getting you and him in a comfortable position.

he lifted your chin making you look at him, he nuzzled his and your nose together and kissed your lips.

"night my love, sleep well ok?" he said

"night baby, i will, you better too" you smiled back and kissed him again before nuzzling your head into his neck and falling asleep.

-

questions

requests

follow for more

have an amazing day

- author-chan

🤍🤍

unedited