𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘎, 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵

• the day right after the meeting also involved you're living status.

"y/n we need you to live in the estate again, we all think i'd work better that way" you're aunt said

"i'll think about it, i have my boyfriend who i live with and his sister, i need to rearrange everything and settle things evenly before coming to a decision, but i honestly think it'd also benefit for the family as well, so i'll talk to him" you told her and looked at the paper.

"we also need you to drop by the main house where you'll be living again, you need to clean up and renovated the place before moving in"

"yes i will"

•••

you were in your old house looking around and writing stuff down on the clip board on what needs to be replaced and fixed. you also needed to clean everything out and redesign everything.

you wanted to keep the pictures of your family up on the walls still, as well as the new ones from your new little family as well. you smiled just thinking of raine and suna being your little family. sometimes kai.

•••

you got done with everything and went back to the Akagi estate, you laid on akagis bed and fell straight to sleep without even changing you. Michi sighed and changed you out of your clothes for you.

•••

the next day you woke up early and went to the apartment, you discussed the situation with suna and raine. suna wasn't so happy he had to leave this apartment but he finally agreed for your sake and raines. raine automatically agreed in happiness which made you happy.

after talking about that she went to her room to take a nap.

you sat next to suna and hugged him.

"i'm sorry you don't like this idea baby, it's just the family needs me the most right now and are counting on me for this, even if we move out of the apartment, i still own the apartment space, if you want you could make this to a little hang out stop and get away place" you tried to help him out

"baby, it's ok, don't worry about it, i'll do anything for you" he hugged you close and leaned back pulling you in.

"i have to leave soon to start preparing the new house and reconstruct it, but i'll be back for dinner tonight, well maybe. i have volleyball practice as well. and then work at the maid cafe" you sighed

"take it easy for me ok, don't over due yourself?" he rubbed your back.

you nodded your head and laid in his arms in the comfortable silence. he kissed the top of your forehead and cuddled you.

•••

after some time you went back to the estate and did the renovations, a team of constructors already arrive 5 minutes before you and were preparing already. the renovation was going to be about 2-3 months of renovating.

you helped put a little bit by showing them again what to be careful with and not to destroy, and what to fix. they understood and you were finally able to leave for practice.

•••

you went to practice for a while, you finally got to see your volleyball friends again and play the game. you told coach everything that was happening and she full understood, she said she would make arrangements just for you to be at the practices, and you cheered up from that.

•••

you went to work at the maid cafe and was serving tables more then ever, turns out many people found out you were coming to work today and all waited for you.