𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘹

⚠️⚠️smut warning you may skip to the '•••'⚠️⚠️

• the past month went by quicker then expected, we were finally settled into the house in the estate and things were perfectly fine. i was currently making out with the guy i loved most.

he pulled away from the kiss panting for air, he lifted me up and slammed me onto the bed. he pinned my hands above me head with hand. he looked at me and i could see the sexual desire he wanted.

"can we?" he asked

i nodded my head and laughed a little.

he quickly took off my shirt and pants, he in dressed himself and got me naked with him. he sucked on my chest leaving hickeys everywhere on my body. raine and kai weren't here and no one else was here.

he grabbed one of my boobs and played with them as he sucked on the other. my legs squirmed around and so did my body, i couldn't keep still. he kissed under my boobs and left a trail of hickeys down to my clit. licked my clit back and forth making me moan more. he left go of my hands and grabbed onto my thighs making me stop moving. he licked and sucked on my clit, sliding his tongue in and out of me. he rammed 2 of his fingers into me causing me to arch my back and moan louder. he slid another finger in my trying to stretch me out more. he pumped his finger in and out of me earning moans.

he pulled his fingers out and grabbed a condom, he slipped it on himself and quickly rammed himself into me and fucked me. he thrusted into me quickly. the room filled with skin slapping against one another. moans filled the room.

•••

after finishing for the ... i don't know how many times, we finally got done. he came about more times then i could count.

"baby, i'm tired" i said panting for air "i cant take anymore"

"me either, give me a moment and i'll go get us cleaned" he said

"ok" i waited. i couldn't move my legs.

•••

after getting changed into something more comfortable. i wore my purple thong underwear and sunas over sized shirt. me and him shared a room. i laid on the bed wearing my glasses scrolling through his phone. i laid on my stomach with the shirt lifted up a little. i kicked my feet waiting for suna to get done changing.

"baby" he laid half way on the top of me and kissed my neck. his leg and arm was on me and kissed my neck and cheek.

"yes my love?" i said and turned off the phone and looked at him

"what do you want for dinner?" he put his hand in my shirt and caressed my back. "i forgot you had this tattoo"

"yea, well for dinner let's eat pasta" i kissed his lips

"mm kay" he kissed my lips and smiled "you're so beautiful, i'm so glad i have you by my side"

"i'm glad too handsome" i smiled and kissed his nose.

i got up and stretched my arms, as i got down stairs someone knocked on my door. it was my aunt.

"hello y/n, may i come in a discuss the papers?" she asked "i'm a little confused"

"sure come on in" i opened the door and let her in

"i see you kept the family photos, the place looks amazing" she said and looked at the photos and came across one. "who's these people?"

"oh that's my boyfriend suna rintarou and suna raine and her boyfriend kai" i said

"oh nice, where are they?"