𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27 ♥︎

• the next morning you woke up to suna staring at you really closely. you were on the couch and suna was just only a few inches from your face.

"morning" he said and stared at you more

"morning" you said and stared at him back. "you look like you want to kiss me...could you possibly not do that and the staring"

"oh mhm sorry" he said and look a few inches back but still stared at you.

you got up to go to your room to change but he followed you to your room, he sat on your bed and still stared at you.

"suna i have to change could you get out?"

"just change i'm not looking" he said and stared at you still

"mm...i guess i'm not going to school today"

"i'm not looking at your body you weirdo just change" he said

you started to change and threw your clothes at him.

and changed quickly, you ran to the bathroom and shit the door on him.

you did your hair used the bathroom and brushed your teeth. you opened the door and saw suna eye to eye looking at you.

"suna rintarou" you said

he blushed a little bit and kept on looking at you.

you did what you did and left for school, you walked quickly away from suna. if he kept following you keeping up his pace.

you got to the class room and stood behind atsumu and osamu. you hid yourself from suna but he kept trying to look at you.

he grabbed you and stared at you in the eyes. you hit him with your bag two times and hugged osamu from behind and looked down at suna.

"ow" he said and looked at you.

"why do you keep looking at me?" you asked weirded out

"just pretend i'm not here" he said and looked at you.

•••

you were eating lunch sitting in the class with the twins and the volleyball team, the fan girls were looking from out the class doors and slide shaded windows by the doors.

suna was next to you staring at you.

"y/n why is he staring at you?" akagi asked worried

"he's been like this since this morning he even watched me sleep for all i know" you sighed

"just pretend like i'm not here" he said

you started to feel uncomfortable by the girls and suna looking at you. you felt like the room was getting hot.

you turned around and saw suna still staring at you but closer.

you pushed his head away but he pulled back in closer.

"can we trade seats?" you asked osamu sweating from the pleasure.

he nodded and you swapped places but suna kept looking at you.

he swapped seats with osamu again and sat next to you and got closer.

you sighed and looked at him too.

"stop. staring. at. me" you said and looked him in the eyes.

"n.o" he said

you sighed and pulled into a kiss, you kissed him multiple times and licked his bottom lip and kissed him again and pulled away. he blushed intensely and pulled back and away.