𝘗𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴

it's been a week since you've been friends with akagis friends and you were starting to get more comfortable with them, your bond with atsumu and osamu were getting better as well, it was still a little awkward with suna but you guys managed to become better friends, you were as close as you were with the twins but you guys managed well enough. you didn't want to get to close to suna because you didn't want him figuring you out about your secret. kita and aran, you guys were ok and were becoming better friends, you were as close because of the grave difference and you guys barely spend time together but you guys were still managing and becoming better at it. you were still shy around everyone else and kept people at distance and didn't talk to a whole lot of people, you only talked to the volleyball team and became friends with them but put them at a distance. for instance everytime you would talk to kita or aran you would be shy a little bit and didn't talk a whole lot and with atsumu you were open enough to have a lot of fun with him, with osamu you guys talked a lot and had a lot in common and always had things to talk about and we're calm with each other but kept him at distance as well. with suna you guys didn't talk a lot but talked every now and then and kept him a safe enough distance.

you were walking to school, you were at the front of building A grabbing your indoor shoes. you put them on and went to class. you sat your stuff down and texted suna. atsumu came in the class room and lifted you up in the air and spinner you in a circle, he was really happy and excited. his twin came in and sat down.

"tsumu put y/n down, you might hurt her" osamu said.

atsumu spun you around and hit your ankle on a desk and than got worried and sat you on top of your desk.

"OH MY GOD Y/N IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TOO PLEASE FORGIVE ME" he said a bit loud and worried

"see what did i tell you, you moron, look at what you did you got y/n hurt baka" osamu said crossing his arms.

"it's ok atsumu it was an accident" you smiled and tried to calm atsumu.

you felt the rooms aura getting intense and you started to sweat, you looked out the class doors to see so many girls looking at you giving you dirty looks and you looked down and sat in your seat.

"atsumu you should probably take your seat a chill out" you said quietly but loud enough he heard.

he sat down and the twins looked at you.

"is there something wrong y/n" osamu asked.

"yea it's just the tension in here is a bit scary y'know" you said looking out the window.

osamu looked out the doors and saw all the girls, he stood up and greeted the fans.

"oh my god miya-san take my bag of chocolates a made you" fan #1 said loudly.

"yes of course i'll take all of them" osamu said with a smile and nicely, he got all the chocolates and closed both of the class doors and sat down.

"hey y/n you want some?" osamu said holding bags of chocolates.

your eyes widened and nodded, you opened a bag of chocolates and ate them.

"mmm osamu try these ones it's so good" you said cheerfully. "you too atsumu"

they both took a piece and ate it, you guys saved the bags of chocolates in separate bag and saved it for later.

"you guys have crazy weird fan girls miya twins" you said to them smirking

"more like atsumus fans" osamu said rolling his eyes.

"ouu we should offer some to the whole team right now" you suggested.