𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘦

• the next morning you woke up with suna in your shirt. you poked his head and he popped out and looked at you innocently.

"what are you doing?"

"your boobs just looked nice this morning so i wanted to give them a morning kiss" he said innocently

"oh my god suna, you're such a child" you sighed and got up. you went to the bathroom and was about to take a nice morning shower but suna joined in along.

"this is my first time seeing you naked" he smiled and hugged you.

"suna move your getting all the water" you pushed his head away. you cleaned your hair along with sunas as he sat in the shower sitting down singing a song crying a little. you put shampoo in his head and cleaned his hair. you rinsed your hair and his hair and put conditioner, you cleaned his body and your too, after you cleaned off the conditioner in his and yours hair and got out, he sat in the shower still upset and crying and you just let him be. you got in your room and sighed, you went to sunas room and stole something him and put it on. you went back to your room and went to the bathroom. you bowed to him and had a towel in his hands.

"master could you please get up and out of the bath so i could clean you off" you asked

his eyes widened with happiness and got up, he stood there and tapped your shoulder, you looked up and wiped his body till it was dry, he was all smiley and happy. you wrapped his lower half and took his hand. you kissed his hand delicately and held his hand bringing him to your room.

"let me change you" you bowed to him and walked to his room. you brought him a pair of boxers and joggers, a tee shirt as well.

you walked back to your room to see suna trying to put on your bra. he looked at you awkwardly and took it off.

"sorry" he said

"it's fine" you told him and put his tee shirt on him. you got on your knees and put on his boxers and his joggers.

you brought him to the bathroom and sat him on the toilet. you plugged in the blow dryer and straddled onto his lap. you blow dried his hair and played with it as well. he wrapped his arms around your waist and held you.

"i like you y/n" suna said and kissed your cheek.

"i like you too" you laughed a little and blew dried his hair more.

"you're cute"

"thank you suna"

"you're beautiful"

"thank you suna"

"you look stunning"

"thank you suna" you smiled and kissed his forehead "and all done" you got off of his lap and put the blow dryer away.

you grabbed his hand and put him on your bed, you laid him down and handed him the Remote.

"where are you going baby? cuddle me" he begged

"i must go make breakfast for everyone" i bowed and left.

•••

after making breakfast, you dished up everyone's plates.

"come eat!" you yelled

they came to the kitchen and grabbed their food and sat at the counter. you stood up and ate and suna came along hugged you from behind and ate your food as always.

"so why are you in a maid dress?"

"so why is your boyfriend here? he's here like everyday, like he lives here"