𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘢

you were at home on your couch playing with you kitten while on face time with some friends, you couldn't figure out a name yet and it was really hard for you too.

the whole weekend you only stayed home and didn't do anywhere but to work and watch anime.

akagi hadn't come over because he was spending time with his family and they had plans, they invited you but you couldn't go because you needed to stay home and work, plus they were spending time you didn't want to ruin it by having you there.

•••

you went to take a shower and you came out wearing short cotton fabric shorts, and a white skin tight thin strapped tank top, it showed the top of your boobs and your curves. your hair was still wet but you had your towel on the top of your head walking around.

*knock*

you went to the door and leaned on the door frame.

"oh hey suna"

"hey i was wondering if i could get the papers for our project?" he said looking at you up and down.

"sure, come in i'll give them to you when i get them from up stairs, help yourself to some tea and food" you said and let him in.

he sat on the couch and you went up stairs and grabbed the papers. you saw him cuddling the kitten and you just thought it looked cute.

"here we go" you said and handed him the papers neatly.

"thanks y/n, i'll give them back when i can" he said and got up. the kitten meowed wanting suna to stay.

"i think she wants you to stay with us" you laughed and sat on the floor.

"well if it isn't trouble for you mind if i stay and work on the project a little?"

"i don't mind at all, make your self at home" you said and smiled.

•••

after some time you and suna were binding it was awkward at time but you guys had a lot to talk about and it was easy to talk to each other.

"so suna, how's you and your mystery girl?"

"we're doing great she's an amazing person".

"that's good to hear, what are you gonna do when you meet her?"

"well i'm gonna take it slow between us and then date her when she comfortable and then when we're dating i'm gonna show her lots of love and affection, i'm give give her all of me and i hope she does the same too, i honestly couldn't care about her down sides like what she's sad about or stuff like that cause i'll help her over come it and when she does i wanna spend all my time making her better and better and grow our relationship and get really close and then after college propose to her and marry her and have a cute family" he said looking to the ceiling smiling.

"that's good to know, treat her well for me" you said and grabbed the gummy bears.

"i will promise you, even tho i don't know what she looks like or what's she's like in person but i'm already attached to her, she has my heart" he said

you turned to the fridge pretending to grab something and you smiled and blushed.

"that's great to hear, i hope you have her heart as well" you said.

"i hope i do as well" he said.

-

questions

requests

follow for more

have an amazing day

- author-chan

🤍🤍

unedited