𝘛𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴

you were standing on the train holding on the holding rings on the top of the train, you were next to suna and the others were behind you guys.

"so y/n you excited about the try out?" suna asked

"i guess, i mean it is fun to play" you said.

"it is isn't it, so which position is your favorite?"

"wing spiker or middle blocker as always" you said looking out the window.

"yea, i hope you do great"

"i hope so to, i'm really clumsy" you said letting go of the ring to rub your neck.

the train made a stop and fell against suna, you guys made eye contact and than you looked away quickly, you got off of him and grabbed onto the handle again.

"i'm sorry, i'm so stupid" you said.

"no it's ok" he said back. 'she had the same look in her eyes as the girl from last years dance' he thought

the train kept going and soon your stop came, you and the boys followed you to the gym and there was a huge line of girl waiting to sign in. the boys were looking down at you and you looked back.

"what?" you asked

"do we have to go in the line" osamu asked kinda of worried

"no" you laughed

you walked into the gym passing through the line and entering the gym. the boys were shocked and amazed at how the gym looked.

"go take some seats i'll be back out when the try outs start" you told them.

they all sat down and waited for it to start.

soon try outs started and everyone came out of the lockers and joined in the middle of the gym. you joined as well and waited for coaches whistle to blow.

"OK LADIES WHEN I BLOW THE WHISTLE RUN 80 LAPS AROUND THE GYM RUN AT A NORMAL PACE DONT RUSH" the coach yelled

she blew the whistle and all the girls ran out of the gym and ran around the gym, you ran at your own pace and finished your 80 laps, even though you weren't first out the doors you were the 15th person to finish.

you saw one of your good teammates and high fives them.

"nice to see you lani, you ready for this year" you said slipping her hand

"yea how about you y/n"

"yea i'll be fine" you said.

you weren't gasping for air like all the other people were.

"lani, y/n go get yourselves some water and Y/N DAMNIT WHERE THE FUCK IF YOUR SHIRT, YOUR BASICALLY HALF NAKED YOU CANT DO THAT DURING TRY OUTS LITTLE GIRL" she yelled at your face

you scratched your ear and stuck your tongue out.

you left to go get water with lani, you went up to the boys on the bleachers.

you walked up to them, you didn't have your glasses on, you had your hair in a low pony tail with a few strands of hair out and wearing a sports bra and spandex and your volleyball stuff.

"hey akagi" you said calmly.

"hey y/n" he high fives you. "good job"