𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

• 2 weeks had past by like an instant and you were sitting in the akagis meeting room with the akagi business women and men. they were helping you with the family business that you have to handle.

tomorrow was going to be the day you walk into the main estate and take your place.

•••

after the meeting you wanted to go see suna and raine. you went to the apartment and locked open the door.

you entered and took your shoes off. you walk in the living room to see raine and her boyfriend cuddling sleeping on the couch. you smiled and put your bag on the counter and went to sunas room. you looked around to see if he was there and he wasn't, you went to your room and felt the cold air blow on your skin and right past you. you walked in and saw suna sleeping in your bed.

'so it's nap time for everyone huh' you laughed a little.

you changed your clothes and got comfortable, you sat next to suna who laid on the bed under the blanket. you put your glasses on and put your laptop on your lap, you did your business work to be ready for tomorrow.

•••

not so long after suna woke up and saw you next to him, his eyes widened in surprise. you looked down at him and smiled, you put your laptop on the nightstand, he sat up a little and hugged you from your waist, you hugged him around his neck and kissed his forehead.

"you're home" he said

"yea i am, just for tonight then i have to leave" you said

"why" he whinned a little

"i have a meeting tomorrow with my family" you sighed

"do you have to go?"

"yes i already scheduled the meeting"

"can i go?"

"and what are you gonna do?"

"wait, duh"he said in a sassy voice

"ok ms. sassy bad bitch, i'm sorry but you can't, i don't want you to hear what they have to say about me" you smiled a little "and if you'd try to say something they'd sue you"

"i- ok baby, but when will you come back?"

"how about i'll take you, kai, raine, and michi out for dinner" you smiled

"that sounds good" he smiled back, you placed a little kiss on his lips and hugged him close.

"ive missed you, i should've come home sooner, i'm sorry"

"it's ok, i've missed you a lot, like a lot a lot" he said "as you could see i've been sleeping in your room, hugging your pillows to sleep"

"i saw that, i've been here for about 2 hours and saw you sleeping, i thought it was nap time for everyone" you said

"oh because of raine and kai"

"yea they were sleeping and i was gonna look for you, but you weren't in your room and i find you here"

"yea i'm sorry" he said

"it's ok don't apologize"

"let's go make food" you smiled

he nodded his head and you both got up and out of the room.

you went to the living room and saw raine was awake. you scared her and hugged her.

"morning" you smiled and hugged her tight.

"are you coming back home now" she asked

"no not yet, i'm just visiting, i'm sorry" you looked at her

"when are you coming back" she looked like she was going to cry

"it'll take a while, but i'll be fast to get everything done before i come back home" you smiled

she nodded her head and hugged you tighter.

"can i see that box of condoms i gave you?" you asked raine.

she let go and ran to her room, kai was still knocked out on the couch sleeping.

you walked over to suna and hugged him. he picked you up and put you on the counter. he hugged you close and waited for raine. she came out of her room and handed you the box. she smiled and leaned on the counter. you opened the box and counted the condoms. suna looked at you and watched.

"are we gonna?" suna looked a bit happy with his eyes widened

"maybe" you said counting the condoms "hey there's 4 missing, explain little girl"

"you gave them to me to use" she shrugged her shoulders

"well atleast tell me how it was" you laughed a little

"i don't wanna hear you guys talk about my little sister having sex" suna said looking at you in disgust

"well, it felt awesome, he was really good at it for our first time"

"little girl that was 4 condoms i don't think that was the first"

"4 rounds for luck" she gave you a thumbs up smiling

you laughed as suna looked in disgust, and leaned his head on your boobs.

"i can for like 8 rounds" suna said

"yea you wish" you laughed

"i'm not joking i can show you" he smirk smiled

"yea no" you smiled and kissed him, he frowned and leaned his head in your boobs again.

"baby, why do you need the condoms if we aren't having sex" he sounded sad

"their for akagi, michinaris big brother, i told him i had some and he asked for them" you said and putting the box down

"why is everyone having sex with someone but me, this isn't fair" he whinned

you and raine laughed at his statement and you lifted his head up cupping his checks caressing them. when you saw his face he was crying. you laughed a little bit and kissed his face.

"don't cry baby" you said and kissed him again and hugged him.

"i have every right to cry, my little sister lost her virginity before i have" he cried into your boobs.

you and raine tried not to laugh at him, but you just hugged him holding in your laughs, raine went to go cuddle kai on the couch.

"let's cook together baby" you said and lifted his head again to give him a kiss.

you smiled at him and nuzzled your nose with his before getting down to help cook.

•••

after cooking dinner you guys watched a movie, you looked at the time and saw it was 9pm.

"baby i have to go home now" you told suna.

"nooo dont leave yet baby" he whined and hugged you tighter.

you stayed for another hour and then you finally were able to leave.

"bye raine, bye kai, take care, i'll see you guys tomorrow!" you yelled walking out the door.

you gave suna a hug and kiss goodbye before you left. he was really upset you had to leave but you had too.

Makari picked you up from the apartment, akagi was there as well, with his little sister.

"what is this? karaoke late night drive? why is everyone here" you asked

they laughed a little bit and nodded their head yes and played the music, Michinari started to sing and everyone singed along as well.

-

questions

requests

follow for more

have an amazing day

- author-chan

🤍🤍

unedited