𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵

the past 2 weeks you had been living in the Akagi estate. you had been trying to get your grade up and everything to get better. you hadn't been paying attention to anyone anymore, you had no time for them, you focused on getting smarter and better before returning to the main house.

•••

you were at school and you guys were changing seats. you chose the window side in the 3 third row.

"today is the paper hand outs for the exams last week, the school has decided to see where everyone is at and to see if they need to change classes, i will be passing out the back after i call your name" you teacher said lazily

time passed by and you're name was finally called

"and the student with the top score is Y/N Kawasaki" she clapped her hands.

you weren't paying attention but was doing math problems in your head mumbling random words.

"y/n" the girl behind you shook you.

"oh huh" you snapped back into class

"you're papers" she said

you went up and grabbed them, you saw a note on the top of the paper and the percentage you got.

"100%, y/n congrats on your test, you were the top of your grade to get 100%, we'll be changing you into class 2-6!!"

you smiled a little bit and looked out the window.

•••

after lunch you got to sign the papers to change classes. you walked with akagi to your new class, you met some new class mates and the teacher, you were really shy on meeting them. you sat in your new seat and stayed there and ate your food. the twins came by to see you and you talked to them a little bit.

"so how's things going?" atsumu asked

"there fine, getting my grades and being the top in my class is my first priority, then i'll be finding and extra job to get money to get clothes, then i'll be in the main house hold and taking my rightful name to the family business and changing the ways we live in making it more safe and kind around us. after that i don't know, maybe i should just go to college as well"

"well that's a good plan i guess but what about suna?"

"who's that?"

"y/n don't be like that"

you sighed and thought for a moment

"i don't know, he just needs to move on, that's what cheaters get right? he shouldn't be so clingy to someone he cheated on it's stupid and unreasonable"

"but he didn't cheat"

"yes he did, as soon as i walked in that room him and that girl were about to kiss, after i told him i didn't want him talking with her anymore, i don't know i guess i lost trust for everyone"

"y/n that's not what happened though, she was trying to help him with you, she likes girls and has a girlfriend, she's gay, she was helping suna find a way to be rOmAnTiC in a way because he was actually setting up a plan for you to be his girlfriend" osamu said

"oh well, i have other things to do in my life and i can't have any distractions i have to become the successor of my family and take over the business, i can't have someone get in the way of that"

"we know y/n but come on you can't just break the guys heart, after him waiting for you all this time, he would probably wait for you again" osamu said

"well tell him to move his ass on cause i don't want him anymore" you slammed your hand on the desk and leaving the class.

you sighed as you left the classroom, honestly osamu was right he would just wait for you again and again. you really did still love the guy, just you didn't want to fail taking the family business.