𝘈 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘢

the next day suna woke up early in the morning and you were still asleep, half way through making the lunches you woke up and got ready for school you went to the kitchen and saw suna cooking lunches.

"good morning" you yawned

"morning" he said and smiled

"why are you up early" you sat the counter and looked at him with you head resting on your hand

"cause you've made lunches so i decided to make them"

"oh well you didn't need to cause raine asked if she could eat at the school with her friends and buy lunch, and i told her i'd be fine and i was gonna leave her some cash for her to buy food" you said and smiled

"oh" he got depressed and cooked slowly and not so happy.

"it's ok, suna i'll eat what you cook don't worry" you told him and wrote on the note pad.

"whatcha writing there"

"just a note for raine today like i always do" you told him.

"will get one?" he said smiling

"of course" you said and wrote him one. he looked over and you hid the note away. "no peaking"

"fine" he said and continued to cook happily.

"i don't have practice this morning or later tonight so if you wanna hang out we can" you told him.

"yea i'd like that"

"oh i forgot i have to help the basketball team after practice during scrimmages" you said.

"it's ok, don't you have work?"

"that's not till an hour after school, usual i run i the gym, but i guess i'll take the train"

"m'kay, we'll do you want me to go to work with you too?" he said and smirked

"sure you perverted teenager"

"hey so what i'm a teenager, it's what we teenaged boys are" he said and laughed a little

"you ain't wrong you have a foot fetish"

he rolled his eyes and prepared the bentos.

you went to wake up raine and help her get dressed.

"oh y/n can you curl my hair i like the way you curl it" she asked happily, you nodded and do her hair.

•••

as you guys walked to drop off raine you hugged her good bye and gave her some cash for lunch.

"y/n stop giving her so much money" suna said and grabbed the money and gave raine half.

you took back the other half and gave her the full cash.

"3000¥ is too much y/n just for lunch" he argued

"i know damn well you aren't arguing with me suna rintarou, i'm giving her the full cash for lunch and snacks and either the extra money she can keep it and save it up to buy stuff for her self, so let me give her the money, i already told you multiple times i'm fine giving her and you my money" you argued

"no y/n you need to save your money, and you can't be spoiling raine so much"

"who says i can't? cause i know damn well you ain't telling me what i can and can't do with my money" you said and put your hands on your hips and leaned forward trying to be intimidating to him.

he karate chopped your head and took half of the money from raine and gave it back to you.

"ow" you said cutely.