𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦

it was the first day of your second year at high-school, you texted suna as you woke up and told him about your plans and just checked on him as always

soon you got ready for school and left.

you had your hair parted in the middle and lightly curled your hair and wore your glasses.

as you were walking to school you listened to music and jammed to the music you were playing and was singing some of the lyrics and being crazy as you were, you jumped up and down and slightly danced as you walked to school, you spinned around in a circle as you walked and you were being you as always.

you had closed your eyes for a moment and spinned in around not paying attention to your surroundings.

you bumped into someone, making you open your eyes and look at them.

you eyes widened and you had a big smile on your face, you grabbed their arm and ran to the school gates in excitement.

"AKAGI~ do you think my depression will go away? and do you wanna hangout after school? it's been a while since we've hung out, you've been busy with your other friends lately" you smiled and ran towards the school gates.

he was panting for air and snatched his wrist back.

"chill out y/n you do this almost everytime" he panted and giggled a little.

"i know and that's the fun part, so can we hang out after school like we always do?" you asked smiling

"i'm sorry y/n i have plans, i'll be at volleyball and i'm going to spend the night at kita's place, i'm sorry i know we always hangout after school on the first day, i just can't this year" he said kind of upset.

"oh ok, i'll just tell my manager that i'll be working today and go do other things" you said a little upset but trying not to make it seem like it.

"i'll make it up to you tomorrow? i promise we can hangout tomorrow" he said smiling.

"yea whatever" you said looking away.

"well i'm going to go to kita and aran, we'll talk later" he said cheerfully

he soon walked off to kita and aran, and left you alone.

you felt kinda down because akagi has been like this ever since the end of your first year break.

he hadn't known your depression was getting worse, but you hid it really well.

you scrolled through your phone and played 'it will rain by bruno mars'.

you plugged both of your ear-phones in and turned the volume up almost all the way and walked along looking everywhere else.

you started to feel down and more upset today.

'he probably even forgot about our every year tradition, it's whatever' you thought and walked to your class.

as you walked to class you sat down in the back row by the window as always. as you sat down you looked out the window and just thought about some deep things that soon broke you, you thought to deeply and thought about everything that breaks you and over thought.