𝘓𝘪𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦

the past week you guys went to raine middle school for the very day festival for the week, it was now saturday and you and suna were sitting on the couch listening to raine talking.

"and that's why i think he should be aloud to come over" she said

"no boyfriends aloud" suna said and pouted

"aww suna, come on let raines boyfriend come over" you said and leaned towards him and put your face close to his.

"n-no" he said and tried to look away from you.

you grabbed his chin and made him look at you.

"suna come on don't be a stubborn child and let her have people over, if you do i'll do anything you want me to under your order" you said

"f-fine" he said grabbed you, he sat you on your lap and hugged you.

you kissed his lips and turned to raine. you nodded your head and she smiled back and called her boyfriend.

•••

her boy friend came over and you greeted him in.

"a-are your parents not home?" he asked

"no there home alright" you said "come greet yourself"

he nodded his head and stepped in to take his shoes off. you walked him to the pictures of your parents and you sat in front and prayed. he started to panic and over thought about it. suna and you laughed at him.

"i-i'm so sorry i didn't know" he panicked and bowed multiple times.

"n-no it's ok they both reacted like this when i did the same it's ok, my dad would do the same as well" you laughed, he started to calm down and drank the water suna gave him.

you sat on the couch and you and suna looked at him.

"before we leave to go on a date heres a few rules" you said kinda strictly

"no breaking things in the house unless you can pay for it back, if you guys have sex use a condom" you said and handed him the box of condoms. he started to get embarrassed and took the box.

"don't mess up the place y/n works her ass off for it to be this nice so please respect it, no going out of the house, if you guys are hungry there's food in the pantry and fridge, don't eat all the food, if you need anything call me, my phone number is on the fridge, if you're gonna spend the night you can borrow my clothes and sleep in my room" suna said

"rintarou here is a bit strict with his sister" you smiled

"r-rintarou" suna teased you, you started to get red and embarrassed and was all flustered.

"b-baka" you said and pushed his head away.

"baka baka baka baka baka" you repeated and pushed his head and walked around the living room.

"sorry about her, we'll be back at 9pm" suna said and grabbed you.

you guys went to raines room where she was getting ready and told her what you guys told her boyfriend and soon left.

•••

you and suna were out at a restaurant eating together you guys intertwined your legs together under the table cross each other as you guys ate. after you guys got done eating, you guys held hands and walked to the pier and looked at the water.

the water showed the reflection of the night sky with bright shinning stars. you guys went to a couple of shops and grabbed a few things, you bought suna a matching key chain with you and you bought a green stone bracelet for raine and got another sweatshirt for suna and you to match.