𝘓𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘧𝘵. 𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘶

the next morning you woke up in the couch, you sat up and saw that akagi was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and was already ready.

"morning akagi" you said in a sleepy tone

"morning y/n sorry i didn't wake you i just wanted you to sleep a little more since you were working a lot yesterday, your boss called this morning and told me to tell you to call her when you wake up"

"ok, thanks akagi, where's suna?"

"he's getting ready too, you choral probably start getting ready as well y/n"

"ok thank you akagi i'll be ready in a few"

you got up from the couch and went to the bathroom when you opened the door you saw suna wrapping his towel around his waist and looking at you.

"AHHH IM SO SORRY SUNA" you yelled slamming the door.

you ran to your room and slammed the door and locked it.

akagi was laughing at you in the kitchen

you were walking back and forth in a circle bitting your nails panicking.

you heard a knock at the door and you walked to the door and open it.

it was suna with his towel around his waist leaning on the door frame.

you screamed again and slammed the door, you sat behind you're bed hidden from life.

"y/n are you ok?" suna asked

"no, i'm so sorry for just walking in like that i didn't know you were in there i always walking in and don't knock because i live alone and if i walk in when akagis like that it's fine but if it someone else i'm so sorry for that please forgive me i'm sorry" you panicked

he just laughed at you and came in and closed the door.

"it's ok y/n don't worry about it, it was also kind of shocking cause i'm not used to that either"

you just stayed silent and hugged your legs

"but if you don't mind i'm gonna change in the bathroom since you're in here, im just gonna grab my uniform" he said grabbing his things.

"o-ok"

he grabbed his stuff and left, you got up and started to undress you're self and got ready for school, you got changed fast and did everything quickly.

you put everything you need for volleyball in you're sports bag and you're school stuff in your school bag and walked into the kitchen.

you placed your stuff on the couch and sat at the counter with suna and akagi.

"so y/n last night you told me that you know the girl i'm talking to"

"mhm what about it?"

"could you tell me who she is?"

"no but i'll help you"

"ok well what is she like in person"

"she's goofy, fun to be around, a nervous type of person when she meet people, oh she plays volleyball or something like that, she's a big ball of energy, but she's a great person"

"oh that's nice, makes me like her even more"

akagi burst out laughing and couldn't stop, you and suna looked at crazy.

"what's so funny akagi am i describing her wrongly?" you asked him playfully

"just a little bit" he laughed wiping the tears in the corner of his eyes