𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰..

the past week you hadn't gone to school since, you've haven't even been to the apartment since then. raine and suna had been calling as well as everyone else, but you couldn't answer because you broke your phone. you threw it at the wall and stomped on it.

you've been at the akagis house, you were just in your room trapping yourself in there.

the akagis are a huge rich family that own a part of hyogo and turned it into the akagis estate/ the main house hold. many akagis live there in the houses. Michinari and his family are the main family. you're family was the exact same thing, your estate was right next door to theirs.

you were in your room with all the lights cut off from being in the room and you stuck in the corner.

*KNOCK*

"go away" you yelled.

someone opened the door and opened the curtains and the windows.

"it's just me y/n, just came for a visit" he said

you stood up and sat on the bed and ate breakfast or lunch or whatever with him.

"you should come back to school, it might help you" akagi said.

"no i cant" you said.

"after you eat we're going to school" he smiled

you honestly didn't want to but you did some how.

•••

you were in the car with akagi and his older brother.

you guys arrived at the school and the akagis walked you to class.

"hi, i'm the guardian on kawasaki y/n" makari said

"oh hello, Mr. Akagi, just sign these and you can go ahead and go to her class" the office lady said.

you guys went to your class, everyone looked at you, you couldn't even look at them. you were just standing behind Makari and Michinari.

"uh, here's Ms. Kawazaki" Makari said

"stop calling me by my last name, i dont like it" you said

"ok Ms. y/n, go sit down" he said.

"i-i c-cant" you said

Makari and Michinari lifted you up a little bit and sat you in your chair. Akagi stood by you the whole time talking to you.

Makari talked to the teacher outside of the class about what's happening.

"i-i don't want to be here Michi, i wanna go back to your house, where it's safe, w-what if they come get me again" you said and looked at him.

you're eyes showed more scared and traumatized.

"it's ok y/n calm down" he smiled

"n-no" you said

"yes y/n calm down" he said

"their gonna get me" you said

"no they aren't" he said

-

"ok class, Mr. Akagi is going to be observing the class for today and be a support for Ms. Y/n" your teacher said

"i have to go y/n i'll see you at lunch ok" akagi smiled a little and left.

"d-don't leave me" you said lowly.

Makari sat in the back of the class watching everyone and looking at everyone.