𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

you and suna have been getting a lot closer and more friendlier with each other, you really wanted to get together with already but you just weren't ready yet.

you were at home having overthink thoughts and bad thoughts and just what if i did this what if, what if. it drove you crazy.

you were out of control, you got depressed and thought about all the bad things in life and it just put you down by a lot.

you hadn't attend school for 2 days and akagi was worried.

you were crying bad and just thinking so much it over whelmed you.

"why can't my body be like all those other girls their so perfect, sunas gonna hate me and how i look"

"what if i'm not what he wanted"

"what if he changes his mind when he finds out i'm the girl"

"i'm just not good enough"

"i hate my self"

"my body isn't good enough"

"my looks are ugly, what do people see in me"

"i'm so useless to everyone"

"i'm just a waste of time"

"my arms are too fat"

"i need to lose weight"

"i'm so chubby on my stomach"

"i'm so disgusting"

...

"i wanna feel pain ok the outside too"

"what if i just cut a little one on my wrist maybe it'll prove something or do something to me"

"why am i like this why won't i ever be good enough"

"why why why"

"he's not gonna want me" you said crying in the dark apartment you lived in, you sat against the kitchen counter crying and holding a knife in your hand.

"i'm not anything good"

"god why am i like this why am i such a ugly mess why am i so chubby why did you take my parents who were perfect why not take my useless stupid ugly self"

"WHY" you yelled.

you looked at the knife and cut three lines on both of your arms.

you cut more and more and cried about the pain.

you cut three really deep ones as blood ran down the skin of your arms as you sat there broken, unwanted and uselessly. you cried, cried and just cried about yourself.

"i hate myself"

you were still crying and you called akagi.
-
AKAGI POV

i was with the volleyball team at sunas apartment, he lived 2 level lower then y/n in the same building.

i got a call from y/n and when i picked up she was screaming in pain and crying asking me questions about herself and why this why that's

"AKAGI WHY AM I SO USELESS WHY AM I SO UGLY" y/n screamed crying

"IM NEVER GOING TO BE GOOD ENOUGH" she scream and screamed.