35

This is where our story ends. But really it's only the beginning.

We start with Yoongi.

What more is there to say really? Yoongi is happy in Deagu with Kihyun, Hoseok and Taehyung have been hitting it off since vacation, Jimin and Jungkook made up and are practically stronger than ever, and Namjoon and Jin, well, they haven't had a problem ever. They really were the perfect example of what you'd want a relationship to be like.

Today was the day everyone was coming back to Seoul, Korea. Vacation was over and not very long did everyone reunite. And when I tell you everyone was glowing, it was like they came back brand new.

First came in Hoseok and Taehyung. Who took their time to rest in the middle of the dormitory where they all sometimes met up waiting for the rest to come back.

"My legs are still sore" Hoseok rubbed his legs stretching while sitting on the floor.

"We didn't even walk that much" Taehyung said obliviously.

Hoseok just snickered.

"You're kidding"

"I know, you're welcome" Taehyung grinned making them both chuckle.

There was a creak at the door and it was loud the second they both stepped in. Jungkook and Jimin. All they did was chatter.

"Hiiii" Jimin waves with both of his hands seeming surprised there were people here already.

Taehyung and Hoseok made welcoming noises all hugging each other haven't seen each other in a couple weeks.

Jimin put out down a bag just to sit on it with his sunglasses still on.

"You two made up?" Taehyung asked curious as in how their vacation went. The last time Taehyung has seen them, there was a lot of uncomfortable tension.

"You could say that" Jungkook smirked at Jimin direction with Jimin reacting in such a manner that only meant one thing. They focked it out.

"Grosss" Hoseok said sarcastically. Right after Jungkook was hitting his shoulder playfully feeling a little embarrassed.

"How was your trip?" Jimin asked one of them.

"Fantastic. We had many foreign foods, and went sight seeing and we bonded a lot more. You know, romantically" Taehyung didn't keep his eyes off Hoseok.

"Oh no. He doesn't mean sex. That was only last night. Besides that-" Hoseok was cut off by a screeching Jimin

"It's too early for this!" Jimin shouted losing control of his laughter and shock.

"You two are quite a pair" Jungkook meant that as a compliment.

After that came Namjoon and Jin. And they looked more tired than when they left for the plane.

"Wassup" Taehyung greeted them.

"You guys came really fast" Namjoon put his luggage down.

"You two look exhausted. Was it the plane ride?" Hoseok asked.

"Partly" Jin commented.

"Ohhhh" Jimin took it as a confession.

"So we all really just had sex one night before coming back to the studio huh?" Jimin giggles at the thought saying it as it was. The truth.

"Hey heyy, you said it was too early for this" Taehyung laughed using Jimin words against him.

"That was before the Hyungs were here" he gave a cheeky smile.