15

Suga~

It was morning again and I don't think I slept well. I got up to still see Hoseok on Taehyungs bed. It kinda hurt. I thought I would get over it by now.

I walked over scratching my head and I just stared for a second. I wasn't liking what I was seeing. I quickly kicked the bed they were sleeping on and tried to wake them up.

"Ah, wake up we're packing up" I tried to tell them. But they didn't wake up but instead, Hoseok arms just wrapped around Taehyungs waist again.

I quickly pushed it off trying to pretend that I pushed it off to wake up Hoseok.

"Hmmm?" Hoseok groaned and started to rub his eyes.

"Hoseok wake up Taehyung. I'm going to the bathroom" I excused myself and left trusting nothing weird was going to happen between them after I left to the bathroom.

As usual, I brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and got dressed in mostly black but some white as well.

I stepped out of my closet and saw that it was only Hoseok on the bed now. He was just sitting their seeming like he was in his own world.

"Hey" I tried to get his attention

"What?" Hoseok asked with a rusty voice.

"Get up and go to your bathroom before it's too late to pack" I warned him again. As he finally decided to get out from under the blanket, I just now realised he had no shirt on.

He looked so soft. I wanted to touch him. Even being able to hold his hand would be nice.

"Yoongi" Hoseok got my attention before I can fully zone out.

"Stop staring" Hoseok tiredly said as he got up from bed.

"*scoff* no one would want to look at you looking like that. Go put on some clothes" I turned my head trying to hide the fact I was some what depressed. I didn't know what to do. I somehow felt stuck. Like I couldn't go anywhere with Hoseok because I know he likes Taehyung now. What do I do? We're still band mates and I don't want to get Taehyung mad. We've all seen how Taehyung can get when he's mad.

By this time, everyone was done packing. We were headed to L.A for a concert. We got in the car and drove off to the airport.

We got into the plane and flew off.
During the plain ride, I decided to sit alone and as expected Taehyung and JHope sat together, Jin and Namjoon sat together, and Jimin and Jungkook sat together. I didn't mind really. I got all the sleeping space to myself. But I just felt lonely most times.

By the time we made it to the hotel, we had to choose partners to share rooms with. I wasn't expecting anything to change everyone must be sharing rooms with the person they rode the plane with but then

__________

"Alright we know how this goes" Namjoon started. Their was cameras of course so he was careful not to get too close to Jin. They seemed more suspicious than ever but I guess Namjoon knows what he's doing.

"So for rooms, we wanted it to be a fair game because there is only 4 bedrooms. One person can sleep alone" Namjoon said. It seemed obvious to me that nobody wanted to actually sleep alone but we try to make it seem as if everyone will fight for a room to themselves so Army nor the staff get suspicious.

"I should get a room for myself. I'm the oldest!" Jin jumped up claiming the room. Jin is a good actor, but we all knew he didn't want to sleep alone in that room.

"No me! I got the most things and I need all the space" Said Jungkook butting in.

"Hey hey no way how about me?" Taehyung taps on Jungkooks shoulder.

"What about you? You don't even like sleeping alone" after Jungkook said that, Taehyung stepped back. He wasn't sad I bet he couldn't care less who got the room, we all would switch rooms later anyway.

"Fine fine I got it! Suga" Namjoon called my name.

"Me? What?" I question looking at Namjoon who was sitting on the couch.

"How about you? You need all the space you can get for your music producing and we all know you hate noise so, would you like the room?" I stood there with my arms crossed. I stared at Namjoon and his eyes told me he was almost begging for me to take that room. He of course, wants to stay with Jin and I have no problem with that. I looked at Hoseok but I quickly turned away as a remembered we were being recorded and Army can analyze like it's their job. I bet they'll find out I like Hoseok before Hoseok finds out himself.

I didn't mind sleeping in the room by myself, it's just that, I don't want Hoseok out of my sight. Exspecialy if he's with Taehyung and yet again, I feel selfish.

"Yeah sure. I'll take the room" I say and keep my arms crossed carelessly. Everyone else fake groans as Hoseok just stood there chuckling of the fact that he knows all of this was an act.

I set up my room filling it with my producing tools, headphones, speakers, pillows, and many, many, blankets.

Just as exspected, Jimin was with Jungkook, Namjoon was with Soekjin, Hoseok with Taehyung, and finally, me by myself. All alone sleeping next to no one.

I hated being alone.

I stood up all night. Writing lyrics to songs and raps that may never be revealed to the public. Even Army, the staff, and even my own members.

I didn't feel so good. Not sick, but just not good. I felt like writing but just ended up writing about how I feel. I felt broken without ever feeling put together first. Like getting your heart broken by someone that you never were with.

'I can feel it. In my brain pounding inside telling me why I haven't said a word. Why I haven't said it ealier and now I missed my damn chance. What shall I do now? How am I supposed to tell that person how I feel without breaking the heart of the person they have feelings for?' That's what I wrote because that's how I felt. Trapped. Stuck. And without even realising it, I went to sleep right at my desk. Yet again because I didn't have enouph energy to walk to my bed.

(I felt that)

________

Not long later, I heard foot steps coming through my door. I didn't have enouph energy to open my eyes so I ignored at all costs.

I felt myself getting picked up and put onto my bed. I assumed it was Hoseok. But weirdly enouph, it didn't feel like him. Whoever was picking me up didn't feel as warm as Hoseok. Then I felt a kiss on my cheek. It was soft and warm. It sent shivers and goosebumps down my back and arms. Yet I was too lazy to see who it was.

"Good night Yoongi" I heard a tired yet soft voice I couldn't catch the owner of. I heard them walk towards the door and by the last second my curiousity took over my tiredness.

I woke up and turned around but to only see the door closing and so I just thought. Who could have that been? I replayed the scene back into my head and tried to rehear the voice. Then it hit me.

Jimin?