16

I woke up. Maybe ealier than everyone else. The sun wasn't fully up but since we had a concert today, we all have to wake up somewhat earlier so we can get stuff done like our hair, clothing, and makeup. I woke up and rubbed my head. I didn't sleep well. But that's nothing I tell anybody because I don't want them to worry or spend their attention on me. I sat at the side of my bed and only then did I realise...

I had a morning log.

I groand at the thought and just remembered what I have dreamt of last night. Hint: Me, Hoseok, bed, dark I had to get rid of it before anybody was able to come in or knock to check on me.

I grabbed the materials needed to get rid of my morning log. Lotion, tissue, and hand sanitizer. I rushed to the bathroom and so I did my business. I squirmed at the thought of me Jerking off to the thought of Hoseok still in my head. I kept telling myself "I want you so bad. I want you so bad" as I moaned slowly enjoying the apparently sinful feeling of pleasure.

Minutes passed as I finally ejected what had to be I cleaned up and sighed. I washed my hands and put on hand sanitizer to purify my hands again.

I got out of the bathroom and went to the desk I slept on last night. I picked up all the crumpled up paper and threw them away and realised the paper I wrote my feelings on was missing. Did I accidently throw it away? I started to dive through the trash can but didn't see it. I looked under folder, clothes, and gadgets but I couldn't see it. 'Did whoever put me on my bed last night take it?' I thought as I was still looking through the trash. I then suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Looking for this?" I turned around with shock recognizing the voice. And the owner of the voice was holding the paper I was looking for.

"Taehyung?" I jumped for the paper but he held it up making me not able to reach it.

How is that possible? I didn't even here the door open. This must have been some expensive ass hotel for the doors to not make a single sound when they open.

"Taehyung, give me the paper!" I demanded because I wasn't taking my time and energy to jump for it.

"Yoongi, I saw this last night when I put you to bed." Taehyung said in a serious tone.

"Yes? So what about it? It's just a piece of paper with words that don't mean anything" I try to jump for it but miss again as he held it even higher.

"Yoongi, Do you like somebody here?" My eyes widened. But I knew I had to answer fast or Taehyung would suspect something.

"Why would I? I have more important things to worry about other than liking someone unlike the rest like Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon, and Jin" I defended myself.

"Suga..."

"Hm?" I answered almost angrily.

"Do you like Jimin?" Taehyung got closer looking down on me waiting for an answer.

"I..."

I had to think this over. Taehyung thinks I like someone. He knows I like someone. He got all the proof and evidence in his hand. If I told him I didn't like Jimin like that? He will suspect other people maybe even Hoseok and once he asks if it's Hoseok,I don't know what I'd do since I know Hoseok likes Taehyung more than just a band mate and friend.

"Yes" I say without hesitation to make it believable. Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Jimin? Really?" Taehyung asked and seemed a bit shocked.

"Yeah. Who else would it be?" I asked starting to get angry he didn't give me back my paper yet.

"You know Jimin is with Jungkook right?" Taehyung questioned me.

"Look, I never said I was planning on having a romantic relationship with Jimin. I just admitted I liked him alright? Now give me the God damn paper!" I jumped once more to try and get the paper, but also failed once again as Taehyung held it even farther away from me.

He slowly got closer pushing me against the wall just a little bit too close to the point I got uncomfortable. What was he trying to do?

He put his mouth right next to my ear and whispered.

"I know you like Hoseok" Taehyung sent shivers down my spine. Not out of fear, but the warm breath that hit my ear as he spoke so deeply. He can turn any gender on with that voice.

"I already told you. I like Jimin. What makes you think I like Hoseok?" I question him. He slowly gave me some space.

"Because I've seen how you've looked at him Yoongi, the same way I do every time I get the chance. You're probably thinking we are together now because of how close we've been lately" I gulped before Taehyung can finish his sentence.

"But no. Me and Hoseok are just figuring it out now. But any time soon, Hoseok will be mine to claim. I can't help you being in the way of that and so I'm asking you to stay. Away. From Hoseok" Taehyungs arms extended leaning on the wall behind me. Everything he said sounded almost like a threat and I wasn't having any of it. My blood boiled of anger. My face felt warm and I clenched my fist.

"Come any closer and I'll beat some sense into your under developed brain of yours to understand I don't like Hoseok Okay?!" That came out louder than I expected and as I screamed, Hoseok just walked in without any knock. Did he hear what I just said?

"Um...I heard my name?"