10

It was morning and I was the first to wake up. I groan and just lay there for a couple minutes enjoying my last moments of rest. Yoongi is the last to wake up and then Taehyung...

Usually.

Hmm...where is Taehyung?

I woke up at about 6:04 AM and as I wake up, I notice Sugas arm around me. I playfully just toss his arm away and scratch my head as I was still half asleep.

I sit up on the side of the bed and just sit. I realise Taehyung who seemed to be done changing into casual clothing coming out of the closet wearing a light blue sweater with a brands logo and some blue jeans.

I get up and walk past him saying "Good morning"

"Morning" Taehyung said in a fresh voice. It seemed like he slept well I think. That's good.

I brush my teeth and after I was done changing into my clothes I wake up Yoongi. At least I try. It was hard to wake him up. He was stubborn about it.

"Yoongi wake up" I shake him.

"Hmmm?" He returns in a groan. His face was covered with a blanket.

"Yoongi we gotta get up" I tell him again.

"Give me five more hours" Yoongi turned and faced the wall.

Before I could try to wake him up again, Taehyung comes in the room and says something.

"Hyung, Namjoon Hyung wants to make an announcement. We gotta go to the main room" Taehyung said and both Yoongi and I turned our heads.

"Ugh..fine" Yoongi finally got out of bed. By 15 minutes or so, he was ready and was in all gray. He still looked tired.

We all gathered in the main room and it was weird because there was no cameras.

We all sat as Namjoon stood up.

"Hey, where's all the cameras?" Jungkook asked in curiousity looking around realising there was no cameras what so ever.

"I'll tell you guys everything" Namjoon prepared himself wearing all pladd.

"Namjoon what's going on?" I asked almost scared for what he was about to say next. I wonder what it is.

"Guy's, I have an announcement that may be threatening to our careers but as long as the staff, PD, and even ARMY don't know, I think it would be acceptable and we can work our way through it" Namjoon starts off.

"Namjoon get to the point" Yoongi demands as he crosses his arms almost tired of the suspense.

"You guys know that we can date whoever we want and when we want right?" Namjoon started out catching all of our attentions.

"Haha Namjoon don't tell me you found a girlfriend" Taehyung laughs playfully we all kinda chuckle along.

"No actually. If I did, I wouldn't have the time to give her the attention she would need." Namjoon laughs it off.

"But I did find someone. Someone you know very well and I just wanted to announce it to you guys before things get awkward." Namjoon scratches his head.

"Spill it Namjoon. Who is this person? We promise we won't judge" Jimin said for all of us.

But before Namjoon can say anything, Jin stands up who we realised was quiet all along.

"Jimin, Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyungie..." Jin takes Namjoon by the hand and holds it really tightly.

"Me and Namjoon have been dating..."

The room was silent. It seems like everyone was waiting for someone to say something. We just looked at eachother with a 'say something' look on our faces.

Namjoon and Jin seemed like they got uncomfortable real quick and let go of each other's hands and looked away from eachother.

"Namjoon ah. Jin Hyung, it's okay we won't see you guys differently" I stand up.

"Exactly, you guys can like eachother whenever you like. It's not our place to say otherwise" Taehyung said.

"Is this why I had to wake up early for? Jin, Namjoon, go make out for all I care. I'm going back to sleep" Suga seemed like he didn't care as much. Yes he seemed as surprised as we were when they confessed but right now he doesn't seem to care as much.

"Wait!" Jimin said before everyone walked away.

Suga stopped in his tracks and looked back.

Jimin looked back at Jungkook as if he was asking for permission for something. And Jungkook nods giving him acceptance.

"I would like to announce something too" Jimin said standing in front of all of us Taehyung unfolds his arms seeming like he knows what Jimin is about to say.

"Since Jin and Namjoon were confident enough to say this to us, I want to confess something too" everyone waits for Jimins confession.

"Me and Jungkook..."

"Wait. You guys too??" I say in shock. It wasn't unexpected but it wasn't exspected either.

"Yeah. We have been...doing things together for a while now and...I don't think we can hide it from you guys anymore..." Jungkook grabs Jimins hand.

"I really like Jimin" Jungkook finished and the room was finished again.

After a while I started to laugh.

Why did I laugh?

I don't know.

"Did our meeting just turn into a confession circle?" I laugh out loud.

"Who's else needs to confess?" I turn around and look over at Yoongi and Taehyung. They both look at me with certain eyes I couldn't exactly read.

"Well...I guess this meeting is over. We still love you Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon. Just don't make too much noise" I wink and no one laughed.

"Too soon?"

"Yeah too soon" Jungkook chuckled.
Jimin gave him a look which didn't show any impressed look.

"Thanks you guys for sacrificing your morning for our confession plus Jungkook and Jimins I guess" Namjoon and Jin hold hands again and gave eachother a small kiss which made everyone say "oooohhhh"

It was a unexspected morning but we know nothing is going to change between us. Because we're like family. Including PD, the staff, and exspecialy ARMY.

So for the next chapter....there may or may not be smut but it is going to be a Jikook chapter.

Let's learn more about their relationship shall we? (ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)