11

Third person p.o.v

Jungkook and Jimin went back to the dorms to discuss what they have just revealed to the rest of the group.

Jungkook goes in and closes the door as Jimin sits on one of their beds.

"So...." Jungkook begins to say. "What now?" Jungkook puts his hands together on his lap and pushes his shoulders up.

Jimin gets up from the bed and walked up to Jungkook and pressed his lips against Jungkooks giving him a passionate kiss.

"Now you show me you love me" Jimin wraps his arms Jungkooks neck as Jungkook holds his waist.

"And...what do you mean by that?" Jungkook chuckled.

"You know what I mean" Jimin whispered against Jungkooks neck and gave it a little bite and kissed it making Jungkook release a moan.

Jimin slowly starts to put his hand under Jungkooks shirt starting to admire his abs.

"Woah. Did you get harder?" Jimin said shocked.

"Maybe" Jungkook smirks and picked Jimin up throwing him on the bed hovering above him.

"Does this mean I'm bottom?" Jimin smiles.

"I guess so" Jungkook took off his shirt and pressed his bare chest on Jimin as he sacked on his neck getting little moans from Jimin.

"Wait" Jimin stops Jungkook for a second.

"Should we really be doing this at this moment? Everyone isn't asleep yet" Jimin gets concerned and worried.

"I don't care" Jungkook breathed and continued to suck on Jimins neck again and Jimin wasn't complaining until there was a knock on their door.

"Jungkook can I use you're charger?!" Taehyungs voice was coming from the other side.

Jungkook sighed as he realised they were going to have to stop what they were doing.

"What happened to yours?!" Jungkook shouts back putting his shirt back on.

"Don't tell me you left it at the hotel again??"

"I...might have"

Jungkook groans and hands Taehyung his charger.

"Thanks...sorry" Taehyung apologizes.

"Just make sure to bring it back later"

"Yeah yeah" Taehyung left with the charger and the door was closed again leaving Jungkook and Jimin in the room alone together again.

"You know what? Why don't we try this another time? Jimin suggests.

"I guess so" Jungkook climbs right next to Jimin.

"I still can't believe we told the group" Jungkook admits.

"Me niether. I wonder what ARMY would think. A couple hand full of ARMY have shipped us before and they are so close to figuring out if we're together or not. ARMY is really extra" Jimin laughs.

"Yeah we are all pretty extra"

There was a sudden silence.

"How do you feel? In general? About us? About the band? About keeping a secret from the world?" Jimin asked in a deep tone.

"...I don't know..." Jungkook sighed.

"Honestly...I feel anxious from keeping a secret from ARMY, scared of keeping it from PD and the staff, excited the rest of the band knows now, but most of all, I'm so happy that you belong to me now Park Jimin" Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin as they layed there.

"Yeah..."

"Me too"