12

Taehyung~

We are headed to a concert and yes we are preforming and will be on stage. It has been a month since Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, and Jimin came out and surprisingly they were able to keep their relationship a secret for that long I'm surprised.

And lately, I feel like Hoseok has been avoiding me. I thought we already talked this over. But the thing is, he hangs around Suga alot more and it's almost stressing me out. I haven't been able to focus on real things like Vlive, concerts, fan meeting, or even when we are just in the break room I kept my eyes on Hoseok. I don't want it to be obvious but I also don't want Hoseok to just disappear away from me. I need him with me.

We, as a group, decided to play a game. True or false. It goes like this: someone aks something a question asking is it true or false that you...

It has been a fun game for us to play when we are bored learning more and more about eachother and that's how we, as a group, have such a good relationship but we gotta be careful. We can ask weird things that that person has to answer.

"Okay I'll go first" Namjoon starts.

"Jimin, is it true or false that..." Namjoon continues.

"...that you wanted to get in shape just to impress Jungkook during predebut?" Namjoon laughs the question out.

"Hmm... actually false. I wanted to actually impress all of you guys because I'm the shortest and I wanted to have the upper hand on at least being the buffest but that changed when I got to know Jungkook more. I wanted to change my image more for him than to all of you idiots" Jimin confesses and laughs.

"Heeey" We all say towards Jimin except Jungkook.

We all let out a Ooohhh as Jungkook leaned in for a kiss from Jimin afterwards.

"Who's turn now?" Suga asked.

Third person~

"How about you?" Taehyung suggests.

"Yeah whatever hit me" Yoongi excepts to play.

"True or false, you...Suga, have not watched porn in the past two weeks" Taehyung asks Suga who looked as if Taehyung asked a dumb question.

"Of course not. I got no time for that. I got better things to do" Suga crosses his arms and the game continues.

We finished at a end. Now we get to do whatever we want.

"Hyung would you like to go out to eat with me?" Asked Taehyung as Hoseok, Suga, Jin, and Namjoon turn their head since they were considered the Hyungs.

"Oh I ment Hoseok" Taehyung clears things up.

"Oh" Hoseok hesitates and wonders if he is really hungry. Which he actually was.

"Sure I'll go get my jacket" Hoseok said grabbing his jacket from the room he shared with Suga and Taehyung.

"I would like to come too. I'm hungry as well" Suga suggested to tag along.

"No! I mean,no I need to talk to Hoseok kinda privately" Taehyung spills the tea.

"What do you mean? Why? Why can't you say it here?" Yoongi gets all up on Taehyung making Taehyung uncomfortable.

"Okay I'm ready" Hoseok signals to Taehyung as he walked towards the door.

"Taehyung are you coming? You're the one that invited me come and take me" Hoseok saids unpatiently.

"Alright. We'll be back soon guys. Tell PD we left out" Taehyung tells the rest.

"That idiot didn't even answer my question" Suga mumbled under his breath.