17

Taehyung~

"Umm...is there something going on here? I heard my name" Hoseok walked in suddenly without warning. I quickly got away from Suga as if nothing happened.

"Nothing. We were just talking about you" I said confidently.

"About me? What were you saying about me?" Hoseok asked as he grabbed a pair of headphones from Sugas table.

"Nothing much. Just about how handsome you look today" I complimented him as he stopped what he was doing.

"Stop saying stuff like that. Suga is right there. I'm pretty sure you're making him uncomfortable. It's making me uncomfortable too" Hoseok throws a pillow at me trying to make me shut up as I tease him. But I just continue.

"Why? I can't tell my fellow band mate he looks handsome?" I walked up to him and started to tickle him just to see his warm smile in the morning with his messy hair and tired eyes.

"H-hey Taehyung. That's my line. Stop that! It tickles! I'm uncomfortable. I didn't shower yet!" He started to laugh as I tickled his sides and as he started to try to escape.

"Tae stop!" Yet Hoseok still continued to laugh. I wasn't planning on stopping until...

"He said he's uncomfortable! How about you stop as he tells you to?(!)" I got pushed over by Yoongi as Hoseok was able to escape from my grasp.

I almost got angry but I couldn't hide the fact he was right. I should have stopped when Hoseok asked me to.

"No Yoongi it's fine" Hoseok placed a hand on Yoongi's shoulder. "It was just tickling it's fine" Hoseok was able to calm Yoongi down.

"Yeah whatever just get ready we're leaving in a couple hours to the stadium" Yoongi almost storms out. He seemed mad of course. Was he jealous or was he just mad at the thought of me disrespecting Hoseok? I mean, who wouldn't be.

"I'm- I'm sorry Hoseok. I should have listened to Yoongi he was right. I should have stopped when you asked me to" I apologize sincerely.

"No it's fine. It got me to wake up fully. Thanks for that, but hey, is there something going on with Yoongi? I haven't seen him this mad in the morning ever since he figured out he lost his favorite hoodie in Japan" Hoseok mentions.

"No don't worry about it. I guess he's just tired. And didn't like how we barged in into his room" I falsely explained.

"Hmm makes sense. Now come on we must get going" Hoseok heads towards the door. But before he was able to, I closed it fast enouph for him to stop moving.

"Taehyung, what do you want this time" Hoseok face goes back to a frown again.

"I want a kiss" I demanded.

"Taehyung we went over this" Hoseok sighed and rubbed his head.

"Why not?" I whined.

"Because if I kiss you, you'll never stop kissing me back and then one thing leads to another and and I'll end up with a hicky again" Hoseok complains and starts naming a list of why we shouldn't kiss.

"But that hicky looked so good on you" I used my seductive voice to get him into my trap as I placed a hand on his neck stroking it just a little.

"No. I'm not wearing a turtle neck for another week" Hoseok slapped my hand off him. And I sighed knowing my seductive act didn't work.

"I'm going now. And you better get going too before we leave you here and make Army worry wondering where you are and we'd have to lie and say you're sick" Hoseok said firmly which was actually kinda attractive. Who am I kidding. Whenever he breaths he's attractive.

Hoseok left Sugas room and I just chuckled. I remembered the confession note Suga wrote that was still in my hand. I didn't like looking at it. It reminded me that Suga has a thing for Hoseok and I don't want to think about that. I didn't do anything to it. I just left it where I found it hoping Hoseok doesn't find it.

___________

After a while, we were all finally able to pack up and get ready. We sat down at a table and ate breakfast with the staff. We got our hair and makeup done and we were on our way to the stadium.

There was already many Army outside and I casually waved as we passed by some as we got there.

It was about 10 minutes before we show up on stage and we were just doing finishing touches on our outfits. It was all very simple actually black shirt and jeans. We decided to keep it casual.

It was time for us to leave and we rushed on stage getting blasted by the lovely sound of our names coming out of Armys mouths.

(A/n I don't really know how bts concerts work since I've never been to one but like...;-;)

Without any delay, we started preforming. Me and Hoseok did DNA without hesitation, we sang very well with just the slightest mistakes. We did songs from Dope to Best of me and also our solo songs mines being Singularity. Overall, Army was hyped, we were hyped, we all had fun, and that's what every preformed wants. For both them and the crowd to have fun and that's exactly what we got.

____________

It was finally time for the concert to come to an end and we all lined up and bowed. I held Hoseok and Jins hand grabbing Hoseoks just a little extra tight hoping Army don't realise it? Who am I kidding? Of course Army is going to figure out. Their Army.

It was finally done. We were able to rest, and we were able to make it back to the hotel safely wishing Army a safe and nice night.

As we made it back to the hotel, we undressed and dressed into more casual and comfortable clothing, washed our faces, and with a little more time to just hang out, we, we just hung out. Jin, Namjoon, and Jungkook decided to eat out for dinner and it was just me, Jimin, Suga, and Hoseok. I didn't really know what to do as usual. I saw Hoseok laying on the couch swiping through his phone looking at dance covers as usual, Jimin was just playing some games, and Suga was just in his Studio.

I sat down and just sighed and stared into distance until I caught Jimin looking at me. He got up and walked towards me.

"Um...Taehyung. Can I talk to you for a minute?" He seemed nervous. I couldn't tell why so I asked.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" I asked concerned.

"No. Nothing like that really. I just need to talk with you about...something" he got tense.

Now I was really curious. What could Jimin want to talk about that seems so  important?

:)