8

Third person~

Taehyung woke up to a sleeping Hoseok who was sleeping on his own bed.

He stretched and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Ugh I'm so tired today" Taehyung complains as he drags his feet and walked to Hoseoks bed to wake him up.

"Hyung wake up. We're headed back to the studio today" Taehyung tries to wake Hoseok up but only gets a groan for a reply.

"Hyung hurry before Namjoon warns us" Taehyung shakes a sleeping Hoseok this time.

"Fine fine. I'll get up just give me a few-" "No Hyung get up!" Taehyung pulls Hoseok up into a sitting stance and hits him with a pillow.

"Get up why are you so tired? Didn't you sleep last night?" Taehyung asks in curiousity.

"Wah? No I went to sleep. I'm just tired okay?" Hoseok finally gets up rubbing his eyes waking himself up.

>>>>>>>>>>>

They both got ready and ate breakfast with the rest of the members like it was a normal day.

Hoseok~

We got ready and packed but before we left, we ordered food as a group for breakfast. There were cameras including Jungkooks.

I wasn't nervous but I caught myself staring as Taehyung multiple times. I need to be careful or suspicion will rise.

"Hoseok pass the scrambled eggs" I heard someone tell me but I didn't pay attention. I was too focused on Taehyung who was also eating.

"Hoseok! Pass the eggs. My hands are getting tired" I heard the voice again and see Yoongi holding out his hand waiting for me to pass something.

"Oh" I responded and gave him the bowl all attention was on me.

I cough and just continue to eat.

Yoongi~

Hoseok looked blanked out lately. What's up with that? Doesn't he know we have a job to do.

Why is he always staring a Taehyung? I frowned. Did they fight or something? Nah they never fight.

I ignored them for a little until I realise he is still looking at Taehyung. I had enough and kick him from under the table trying to get his attention.

He looked at me in confusion. I gave him a look that said "stop doing that you're on camera you idiot".

He got my message and stopped staring a Taehyung. I was releived. What a pain.

I stare at Taehyung and glare at him again...why do I not like him all of a sudden I feel uneasy. I better stop eating.

"I'mma go finish packing. I'm done eating" I leave the table and walk off into the room I shared with Namjoon. I swear everything in here is broken
Damn Namjoon.

Third person~

Hoseok sees Yoongi leaving as he looked up away from his phone screen.

Hoseok realised Yoongi leaving and remembered he forgot to ask Yoongi about the new song they were working on.

Hoseok walks in to see Yoongi trying to reach something from the shelf.

Hoseok sees this and helps him out and reached for the ear buds he was aiming for.

"Thanks" Yoongi said taking them from Hoseoks hand rather quickly.

"No problem" Hoseok replied as they just stood by the shelf.

"Why did you follow me Hoseok?" Yoongi asks as he tries to untangle the ear buds in his hands.

"Hmmmm....oh wow I forgot. I know it has something to do with the new music." Yoongi stood and just waited to hear more from Hoseok.

"Nevermind. I'll ask you when I remember" Hoseok tries to leave but before he could, Yoongi grabbed him by his wrist.

Yoongi didn't know what he was supposed to say next as Hoseok stood there looking back in confusion

"Hyung, what is it?" He said in confusion waiting for a response.

"Um..." Yoongi looks at the ground think of an excuse.

Hoseok made him let go of his wrist.

"Yoongi, are you okay?" Hoseok asked in concern.

"No...it's nothing nevermind" Yoongi turned around and went back to what he was doing.

"Uh...okay" Hoseok replied and walked out the room looking back for just a second to see what Yoongi was doing.

"That was weird"