18

Suga~

I was in my room thinking up some lyrics for our next song. RM is actually supposed to help me but he is out now and I'd rather get it over with. If he doesn't like the lyrics, he can change it himself.

After a long time of thinking, I finally decided I needed a break. I got up from my chair, rubbed my head, and walked out my room to see just Hoseok laying on the couch watching something on his phone.

"What are you watching?" I asked out of curousity.

"Just some fans reacting to us and some of our previous MVs" he replied.

"Honestly Hoseok that's all you do. And dance. Why not take a break?" I sat down right beside him at the end of his feet as he was laying on the couch.

"I wanna know what people think about us. Aren't you curious?" He got up from his position and sat up.

"Not really. I couldn't care less what people thought or think about us. We just have Army beside us and their all we need" I grabbed a pillow near me and held it infront of me on my lap trying to get comfortable.

"I kinda wanna know what other people think about us. People that never heard of us until now. It highers my securities" Hoseok also grabs a pillow.

"What do you have to be insecure about? You're the best dancer, the funniest, always finds a way to make us, even me, laugh, you're really handsome, and Hoseok, you're just perfect." I thought about it and think I said too much.

"Thanks, Yoongi" Hoseok just gave me a smile that plastered a smile on my face.

"You know, you should smile more" Hoseok said looking away from his phone.

"A smile looks good on you" and just like that, I smiled right back.

Taehyung~

I was in the hallway with Jimin who got me concerned. He wanted to talk about something which I didn't know exactly what it was.

"Jimin, is there something wrong?" I asked as soon as we had some privacy.

"I...I just. I need advice. I know you're not in a relationship right now nor are you into someone so deeply yet but I just need advice" Jimin seemed desperate.

'You'd be surprised' I thought as he said he knows I'm not into someone deeply yet. Because I was into someone deeply. And that was Hoseok.

"Why arn't you talking to Jungkook. You two couldn't get any closer"

"That's the problem" Jimin said quickly.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

Jimin got just a bit closer so whatever he saids is quite and no one hears.

"Jungkook and I are not getting any closer. The thing is...." Jimin paused.

I listened even closer.

"Jungkook doesn't want to have sex with me....yet" Jimin finally said.

"Oh...and what's the problem. You can wait. Right?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I want to wait for him I do but I just can't. I need someone. I need Jungkook but he isn't ready to do it with me yet and I can't pleasure myself forever. It gets boring and I'm just, I'm just desprate. So what do I do?" Jimin seemed like he really needed help and advice. But I believe he has asked the wrong person. I'm kinda in this kind of situation too. But I just can't kiss the person I'm really into. Because they are scared to take it to a point we can't come back from.

"Look. Jimin-" I looked down for a second.

"I think the best thing to do, is wait until Jungkook is ready. Because if he isn't ready, he's going to be hesitent for the whole tango and you'll never enjoy it. And you want to make it a moment to remember not a moment you want to forget right?" I grabbed his shoulders and looked him in the eyes.

"I....I guess. It makes sense....kinda makes me more pateint. Thank you so much Taehyung-sii I'll leave you alone now. Thank you for the advice" Jimin was able to smile.

"Any time" Taehyung let go. And they both were out of the hallway with Jimin going into his and Jungkooks room and Taehyung to be back where Hoseok was. But as soon as he got there, he saw Hoseok and Suga cuddling with pillows watching a movie.

They seemed to be having a good time. Laughing, eating, and enjoying the movie together. I was kinda disappointed. Not in Hoseok. Why would I be? I was so disappointed in myself that I didn't offer to watch a movie with him first.

Seeing that they were having such a good time, I walked away slowly back into the hallway. I sighed and rubbed my face in frustration.

I here yelling, gun sounds, and explosions coming from Jimins room. He was probably playing a game. I checked in on him and he was. He was sitting on the floor infront of a big screen looking comfy in shorts and an oversized sweater. I wasn't surprised to see the room not that clean. The beds were not fixed and there was electronics all over the floor.

"Can I join?" I said interupting walking into the room and closed the door silently so I don't interupt Suga and Hoseoks movie.

Jimin eyed me and decided.

"Yeah sure here" he handed me a controller and quickly turned the game into 2 player mode.

After a while, me and Jimin....we kinda got competitive.

"What are you talking about?? if you only stayed down, you wouldn't have gotten me killed!"

"What are you talking about? I had to throw that garnade or both of us would have been killed!"

"But it wasn't my fault. I was just trying to help!" I shouted.

"Taehyungie we were so close you ruined everything!" Jimin shouted back again.

We kept going back and forth on who's fault it was for getting us killed.

"You are so!- So!" Jimins hands were in fists and his face was so red. We have been arguing for about 5 minutes.

"You're so--UGH!!" Jimin all of a sudden threw the controller and covered his face and breathed heavily his legs up to his chest.

I quickly stopped getting mad and started to get concerned. I rushed to Jimin almost scared he was going to punch me. I slowly took a hand and rubbed his back.

"Jimin...are you okay?" I asked once in a much calmer voice than before.

"I'm sorry. It's just a game I shouldn't have gotten angry" I apologized.

There was a moment of silence.

"No that's not it. It's Jungkook" I heard his voice Crack as he sniffed.

"You want him...don't you?" I asked continuing to rub his back in circles.

I felt kinda bad. Real bad. We both are in same kind of situation I should understand. Jimin wants Jungkook as much as I want Hoseok but...

"Use me" I said briefly.

"What are you talking about?" Jimin finally looked up at me wiping his tears away.

"Use me. Pretend I'm Jungkook. I can hug you, comfort you, feed you until Jungkook comes back..and maybe..." I hesitated.

"And maybe what?" Jimin asked.

"...Maybe I can kiss you?"