23

Yoongi~

There we were. On the bus to our photoshoot location. I sat alone looking out the window. Trying to forget about what I witnessed. I didn't know how to feel about it. Of course I didn't like it. But did I ever even have a chance with Hoseok anyway? Maybe it's just these hormones. Maybe I'm just longing for some type of effection.

I felt an arm grip my shoulder. I felt the figure sit down beside me. I turned my head to see it was Jimin.

"Hello hyung. Are you okay? You seem out of it today" Jimin sounded worried. I didn't want him to worry about me.

"I'm fine, but how are you and Jungkook? Did he talk to you?" I asked but unexpectedly, Jimin looked down and frowned a little but then he looked up a gave a slight smile.

"We talked a little but at the end, we decided to take a break on being in a relationship. I figured we needed time to ourselves but if I'm being honest hyung, what he did, I know he didn't mean it, but-" Jimin frowned again.

"But you don't think you'll ever forget about it" I finished his sentence.

With a shocked look in his eyes Jimin turned his face to me.

"Yeah... Something exactly like that. Are you sure something is not bothering you?" Jimin placed one hand on my shoulder again trying to figure out the problem.

"Nothing, really but, can I spend some time alone? I really appreciate your concern" I tried to ask him politely to go. And he listened.

"Okay hyung. But whenever you need to talk to someone, I'm here. I'll always be here" Jimin got up and moved leaving me alone. I rested my head on the palm of my hand and looked out the window like I have been doing previously before.

I guess talking to someone about it won't be that bad.

Hoseok~

Yoongi has been looking sad lately. Sadder than usual at least. And I can't seem to figure out why. I think I've been missing something.

I was sitting next to Taehyung on the bus he seemed to be sleeping. We were sitting at the back of the bus where no one had a clear eye on us. Taehyungs head was towards the window. Thinking he was uncomfortable, I took his head and placed it on my shoulder.

"You have to take care of yourself" I whispered softly under my breath talking to myself thinking Taehyung wasn't listening.

"I know" Taehyung let out after yawning. I smiled knowing he would probably be fine.

Me and Taehyung, I don't know what we are. Yeah we kissed, yeah we hooked up, yeah I enjoyed every second of it, but I dunno. Do I want anything more than that? We might just be friends with benefits. I kinda want there to be more. Is that wrong?

"We're here guys!" Namjoon broke me out of my thoughts. Taehyung sat up from my shoulder and we all looked out the window.

It was a field. A field of flowers and roses, and many sets like a couch, a bench, clothes colored in red, and many more things that screamed valentine's day.

"Wow they really went all out on the outfits huh? Look at them. They will show my chest. Is this allowed?" Jin was shocked at the design.

"As long as I see you wearing it I'm fine" Namjoon confidentally whispered in Jins ear and I can see Jin turning as red as the roses around us.

"Stop saying stuff like that I'll look suspicious" Jin playfully hits Namjoon. As they both just laughed it out.

I wish I had a relationship like theirs. Where is wasn't complicated and where they both loved eachother so deeply. I can see it in their eyes. They were in love.

I couldn't stop staring. I should probably stop. I'm pretty sure I look like I'm jealous.

"Hey Hope, are you alright?" Taehyung asked me distracting me from my thought.

"Yeah there's nothing wrong. We should catch up to the guys" I quickly said and tried to rush off.

Taehyung~

Hoseok tried to rush off but I stopped him by grabbing his hand and pulling him in.

"Hold on, how about you kiss me first?" I asked in a dominant way looking down at him giving him now choice but to.

"Taehyung let go. There are cameras everywhere" Hoseok whispered and pulled his hand back taking a step back.

"I'm sorry you're right. I was being selfish. It won't happen again...at least not in public" I raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Okay fine. Stop making those faces as well. You look like you want to swallow me whole" Hoseok chuckled and walked.

"That's the plan" I whispered as I followed behind him.

Not long after, our photoshoot began. We wore some pretty exposing clothes. Like showing chest and showing shoulders. We first took solo shots then it was time for partner shots.

"Okay so partner shots, first is going to be Taehyung and Jungkook" one of the photographers said.

Everyone looked confused at first. Me included. Namjoon asked for everyone.

"Wait, don't we get to choose who we take shots with?"

"No I'm sorry. Did PD not tell you? We are partnering up based off the most popular matches made by Army which they call ships"

"So...me and Jungkook are at the top?" I asked in curiousity.

"I believe so. The more your fans see what they like, the more they are willing to buy. So let's get you two in position. Come follow me" We followed the photographer. Me and Jungkook looked at eachother awkwardly. And then Hoseok

I wasn't aware that Jungkook and I were one of the top, what they call, ships. It never crossed my mind.

"For this one, can you guys hold hands and touch forheads" We got ordered. And so we did just that.

We held hands and touched forheads as we were told. A couple shots were taken.

"Try smiling slightly and closing your eyes" We closed our eyes and gave a almost realistic smile as if it was real.

A couple shots were taken.

We detached our forheads and cleared our throats. We took a couple more shots in the pile of roses, a couple on the bed, and then one more was left.

"Good job guys. We've got some really nice pics. But one more before we wrap up..."

I was so glad we were almost done. I can tell Jungkook didn't really want to be in these positions either.

"Can you both now give eachother a little kiss?" The photographer was ready to take the picture until she realised we weren't moving. Jungkook and I were frozen as we looked at eachother in awkwardness and confusion.

"Pardon?" Junkook asked.