5

It was 2:AM in the morning. Taehyung didn't sleep well. At all. He kept on moving around not finding the right position to sleep. So he just turned to Hobi and looked at him sleeping admiring how he looked at this angle until he was able to close his eyes and go to sleep.

Taehyung was ready to give in. He really, probably, kinda, maybe, had a thing for Hoseok. He wasn't sure though. 'Was last night just something we'll forget about when we wake up?' He thought.

Taehyung finally was able to close his eyes he slept, but not well.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was the morning. Taehyung was still sleeping in a very exotic position.

Hoseok was already awake in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

Taehyung got up from bed realising he wasn't woken up by Hoseok.

Taehyungs pov

I woke up to realise I slept in a little late. Everyone must have been awake by now. I look over to Hoseoks bed and see he isn't there. Then I hear water turning of from the sink. Hoseok got out brushing his teeth.

"Oh you're finally awake" Hoseok said with a mouth full of paste.

I rub my head feeling like I didn't sleep at all I was still a little tired.

"Hyung ah why didn't you wake me up?" I wonder sitting up from the bed rubbing my eyes.

"It looked like you were sleeping so soundly. I didn't want to wake you up again." Hoseok said going back into the bathroom to spit out what paste was left in his mouth.

I was still confused about last night. It's like it never happened. Did he forget? Did he think it was a dream? Is he avoiding the fact that it happened?

All these questions were coming through my mind. Until Namjoon comes in.

"Guy's uh we're going in about an hour and a half to a fan meeting at the mall Taehyung get up from bed" Namjoon said warning us.

"Yeah yeah" I say restlessly getting up from the bed.

I walk over to the bathroom and enter and as I enter Hoseok leaves the bathroom and then did I realise he was wearing a gray turtle neck. Maybe to hide the hicky. Does that mean he remembers? Or maybe never forgot?

I ignored and and got ready myself I brushed my teeth and got out the room and headed to the front lobby the staff and camera were there as well. We headed to the mall and decided to get ready there in a private area.

Our clothing, makeup, and hair style were picked there and as we got ready, I didn't talk to Hoseok once.

I look behind curtains to see so many fans.

"Woah look how many people came." I peek from a curtain.

"Of course it's the mall. Alot of people come here" Said Jungkook putting an arm around me peeking with me as well.

I laugh a little about it.

"Come in before ARMY sees you. We wanna surprise them with our looks. We look handsome right Hyung?" Jungkook asked someone pulling me in away from ARMY'S sight.

I turn around to see Jhope standing in front of us. He looks at me with a pair of eyes I couldn't exactly read.

"Uh yeah you both...look handsome" Hoseok said almost stuttering. He passes by us quickly. Something is up with Hoseok. I know it probably has something to do with last night but...why is he acting like this specifically?