2

Taehyung

I woke up with a yawn and stretched my arms and scratched my head. I was just a little bit awake.

Everything looked blurry until I realised that Hoseok wasn't beside me. I look around and get up.

I brush my teeth, change my clothes and wear a sweater, and head down to the studio to see Hoseok dancing.

"Oh... you're up early" I yawn again.

Hoseok turned around and faced me. He was wearing a black shirt and shorts with a white cap on dancing.

"This is the choreography you wanted to learn right?" I ask him.

"Yeah it's actually easier than I thought. I already nailed the first half in just a couple hours" He gloats almost.

"Whatever. And hey, where are the others?" I look around to find no one around. Not even the camera crew.

"Oh they said they were going out to eat breakfast. I didn't want to go because I wanted to practice dancing." Hoseok stops the tutorial he was using to learn the moves to the dance.

"How about the camera crew? Why didn't they wake me up?" I wondered.

"The camera crew and the managers went with them. There are some here but not in this room right now. Probably resting." Hoseok explain. So we are alone right now.

"Oh, and you didn't wake me up because..." I let him finish off.

"I did wake you up, but you went back to sleep so I just let you sleep. I didn't want to bother you" Hoseok explains again.

"Listen, Hyung, about sleep-" I start to say before Hoseok cut me off.

"I know I'm sorry for putting my arm around you. You must have felt-" I cut him off.

"No. No no no it's not like that. Actually-" I step closer to him.

"I was wondering...if" I start to say again.

"If we should go back to sleeping in our separate beds? I understand" Hoseok rubbed the back of his head interupting me....again.

"No, listen Hyung. I liked it. I want us to be closer when sleeping. I think...it feels nice and I would like to sleep like that more often" I confess looking down with embarrassment crawling up my spine.

"Taehyung..." Hoseok starts to say.

There was an awkward silence.

"Are you attaching feelings for me?" Hoseok looked at me with eyes I couldn't read.

I was shocked at his thought and wanting to say something but before I could, the rest of my members came in and so did the camera crew.

"We're back!" Screamed Jin who was carrying bags of food.

The tension was risen from the room just a little.

Hoseok laughed and walked over smiling like he always does around the camera. Now I'm wondering if that was his real smile.

"Did you guys eat yet?" Namjoon asked both me and Hoseok.

"No I haven't. And Taehyung just woke up so no none of us ate thanks" Hoseok took the bag of food and sat down starting to devour it.

"Hey guys! We're doing a fan meeting next week so be prepared to smile and meet ARMY it's going to be long" Namjoon announced as leader.

Jungkook and Jimin still looked tired. Did they stay up late? Were they talking the whole night? I don't know but they seemed really tired and sore. It was like this for the past week now. Or ever since Jimin moved in with him.

Yoongi was on his phone just walking around and Jin was checking himself out in the mirror. As usual.

We were supposed to be dance practicing in a while. I ate breakfast right after Hoseok. I wasn't that hungry anyway but I forced myself to eat.

We are supposed to be practiceing the choreography for DNA just to make it a little bit sharper and satysfying.

I was just a little nervous because in the choreography, Hoseok hyung and I have to make physical contact and I didn't want things to end up awkward.

We got into possition and I passed by Hoseok. My heart stopped for a second without even realizing it after we made eye contact. He gave me a small smile and then looked down looking a little worried.

I wanted to clear my head and so I did. We got into position and started dancing.

I sang first and then after my part, I saw Hoseok come towards me to do his part.

I crossed paths with Hoseok who was just doing his part and all I had to do was hold his hand for a second but like an idiot...

I avoided touching his hand. I didn't touch/hold his hand. Which was just a part of the choreography.

Hoseok looked back with concern but we continued to do our parts anyways.

Our turn was over and it was all over. Namjoon pointed out things we can do better but we we'rent the main focus.

"Hoseok and Taehyung, nice energy but make sure to do the choreography correctly next time" Namjoon stated.

"Jimin and Jungkook? You guys look sore and out of energy? Are you guys sleeping well?" Namjoon asks in concern.

"Y-Yeah it's nothing. We were just working out...a lot...yesterday" Jungkook said in a nervous way.

Either way our choreography was great. We were great.

And it finally ended. We had a 30 minute break and I decided to rush to the bathroom.

I was planning on not coming out but I couldn't stay in the bathroom for 30 minutes. They'll wonder what I was doing.

I walked out of the bathroom after calming down a little, but still avoided all contact with Hoseok but Hoseok stepped in front of me and pulled me into a corner.

"Hyung-" I get cut off.

"Taehyung I'm sorry. I wanna apologize. I may have come out of the wrong foot before. It's okay if you like me I just-" I
Hoseok blabbers on but gets to me quick and cut him off.

"Hoseok(!)" I almost scream. I didn't know what to say exactly but.

"I don't like you" I blurt out.

Hoseok gives me a face.

"No I like you as a band mate but, I don't like you like that" I whisper so I don't cause attention.

I didn't know what I was saying. Did I really mean it though. Was it just to save our friendship?