31

Taehyung~

     "Can you help me?" Hoseok's head placed on my chest. Was he seriously?..just because I spoke he got aroused just like that?

"I guess I really got to you" I chuckle a little.

"Hey stop. I'm serious" he playfully hits me though and I wasn't sure how to take it. First time in a while I can feel my cheeks feel warmer. To be the cause of his erection is kind of a turn on.

"Nevermind I'm just going to do it by myself" I felt him detach himself from me. I suddenly pulled him back. I held his head in place. I see his expression. He was just as red as I was. I can tell.

     "Can I kiss you?" I asked. I don't know why I felt like I had to. But I asked anyway.

     "Now you ask?" He plays around.

     "Well I just thought maybe-" I was interrupted with a kiss. That was fast. Immediately I feel his tongue asking to enter my mouth. I let him in engaging in the kiss. He puts his arms around my neck and I place my hands on his waist. We both detach to take a break and his face was the most sexiest thing I've seen. Blushing with eyes only on my lips. Out of breath and breathing hard. It was a sight to see. Hoping to see him more like this.

"I see you couldn't wait" I smirk and kiss him again. I held his face and he immediately unbuttoned his pants. We both fell on a bed and without thinking twice, we took our shirts off. See him like this was something else. There was hard breathing and hot air hitting my face. It felt right. I felt Hoseok take his hands and unzip my pants too. I wasn't sure if he was even capable of thinking like this.

I gave him time to breath as I went for his neck with him laying his head back giving me room to suck on. Then what I was waiting for happened. He moaned without holding it back. I was glad. He wasn't uncomfortable anymore. That was the sexiest sound i heard come out of him. He just now had to say my name.

I finished undressing and so was he. I left a few marks on his collarbone as he held my body close. I finally sat up and placed his legs over my shoulder. I wasn't sure if he was ready.

     "Hoseok. Do you think you're ready?" I asked him first before placing anything in anyone.

     "I'm- I'm ready" I can tell he was scared. So I teased him first. I took it and just slightly did I tease to put it in. Then slowly I slid in the tip. I noticed that he winced a little with his eyes closed.

     "Are you fine?" I asked.

     "Yeah I'm fine. It just. Feels a little weird" he replied opening his eyes again

     "Don't worry. I'll go slow" another inch I went. And then a another. He looked okay.

     "A few more to go alright?" I warned him. I can tell he couldn't help but bite his lip. He nodded. Another inch it went. Now I can see that he had a little hard time taking it in. I see his eyes tearing up.

     "Hoseok are you alright? Can you take it?" I got worried. I wasn't sure he was able to take it all.

     "N-no I'm good keep going. I can take it" he said with confidence. But I didn't believe him as much as I wish I could.

     "I'll try just a little more okay? Let me know if it hurts too much" I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Little by little I went. I saw him grip onto the best sheets. And tears falling off his face. I knew he was in pain and that he couldn't take all of me in. So I had to stop.

     "Hoseok I'm going to take it out. I don't think you can take it" I let him know before I do. I suddenly felt his hand grip my wrist.

     "Please. Don't. Not yet. Just do it" his eyes are still tearing up.

     "What?" I was confused.

     "Just our all of it in at once" he demands.

     "Hoseok you're not rea-"

     "I'm ready" his eyes changed suddenly. Like he didn't want to disappoint me. And that's how Hoseok got to me. And so I did what he wanted. I took it out slowly for a moment to let him breath a bit. And then I steadily slid it all in. All at once.

     "Fu-" he was about to screamed at the top of his lungs. But he held it in. I kept it in there for a moment for him to get used to all of me. Then I bend over and kissed his forehead.

     "You're doing great, Seoki" I whisper and then I slowly start moving. In a steady pattern. He wasn't screaming anymore. He started to hold me tighter. He then started to moan a little more repetitively. Music to my ears.

"Say it" I whisper in his ear again. "Say my name"

"Aa~ please, Tae-Taehyung go a little faster"

"As you wish, Seoki" and so I did. I went faster and faster and I never got tired of hearing his moans.

     Just then did we both reach our climax. A deep sigh came from both of us. I couldn't pull out quick enough for me to not climax in him. He felt so warm. With some of his reaching his face. He looked so good in this view. I kiss him again as I slowly pull out of him. Us both breathing heavily.

     "You did so well" I stroke his hair.

     "And you felt so good" he chuckled a bit which made me laugh with him.

     "Guess we'll never see each other the way we did before all of this huh?" He mentioned.

     "Never. But I like it this way" I kiss his cheek again, and again, and I just couldn't stop.

     "Where did that name Seoki come from anyway?" He asked.

     "Why? You don't like it?" I asked smiling.

     "No I do, it's cute" he took my arm and wrapped it around him.

     "Did you know I love you?" I asked with a rusty voice.

     "Did you know I love you too?" He returned with a tired voice too.

     "We should probably take a shower before we sleep" I suggest.

     "Yeah yeah I know"

Credits to these three @SoryaPersona @K0domo and @http_Marzsh for the nick name Seoki. You all had the same idea and I loved the name so I had to credit all of you😭 thank you. thanks luvs ❤️