22

Taehyung~

     It was morning. Today our schedule wasn't as busy. We have to take photoshoots in which the theme is romance for valentine's day since it was so close.

     As usual, We all woke up one by one with Namjoon being first. I realised Jungkook was back but ever since we all woke up, he's been looking guilty. He's also been keeping his distance from Jimin. Maybe he feels guilty for coming back late and Jimin is mad at him? I don't know but I hope it doesn't effect our usual attitude towards eachother.

     I feel a bit awkward around Jimin now too. Now that I think about it. I did try to kiss him the other night. That was a mystake. I was so desprate for Hoseok, I imagined Jimin taking his role. And that was so selfish of me.

     I feel bad. I don't know why, but I want to tell Hoseok about it. I want to tell him and apologize. I don't know what his reaction is going to be but hopefully he won't be mad.

     Jin, Yoongi, and Jungkook were eating breakfast. Namjoon was on his phone while helping the staff out cleaning up the place getting ready for us to go to our photoshoot location, and Hoseok was practicing dancing with Jimin. Doing our choreography for our new comeback that we'll be filming the MV for soon.

     It seemed like as usual, I had nothing much to do but help. And so I cleaned up. After a while, Hoseok was taking a break. I thought this must be the perfect apportunity to talk to him about what I have done. So I called him over to the corner of the room.

     "Hoseok, I have to talk to you about something" I told him as he was sitting on a chair.

     "About what?" Hoseok questioned back. It was most likely everyone can hear us talking right now.

     "It's about something private. I promise it'll be quick" I reinformed him. Without a word, Hoseok got up hesitantly and put his phone away in his pocket as he followed me to the corner of the room where the attention wasn't really on us.

     "Now what is it? Because the last time I talked to you privately, it was an awkward mess" Hoseok crossed his arms.

     "I have to tell you something" I started out.

     "I'm listening" Hoseok clarified.

     "Don't be mad, but..."

     "But what?"

     I held my breath for a second.

     "I may have tried to kiss Jimin. And I know that makes me sound like a douch with all of us knowing that Jungkook and Jimin are a thing. But Jimin was upset, we were alone, I was thinking about you, and I just...I just tried to go for it but Jimin stopped me. I would have stopped myself but-"

     "Stop"

     "What?" I replied after Hoseok cut me off in my sentence.

     "I said stop"

     Hoseok's facial expression looked normal. It didn't change. Did he not care?

     "What do you mean stop?" I asked.

     "Taehyung... You can go fuck Jimin for all I care. It has nothing to do with me" Hoseok didn't seem like he was angry. But he did seem like he was shining less than usual.

     "That's the problem, it had everything to do with you. My feelings for you made me do it. You were out of reach but Jimin was right there and I just went for it." I try to explain once more.

     "How about you just own your actions hm? I'm not mad. Why would I be mad?" Now I can see him cross his arms and tap his feet on the ground. It seemed about obvious he was mad. But maybe he was irritated that I was keeping him. I must be misunderstanding.