4

I'm greatly sorry for not uploading sooner. Thanks for your patience I appreciate it.

Anywho....

Hoseoks POV.

I stood up realising what I have done. I don't know what came over me. It just felt like the perfect moment to- What am I saying!? I'm going to be hated by Taehyung now.

"Tae...I'm so sorry" I bow down sincerely apologizing to him.

Taehyung got up from the bed with his head down and started walking towards me.

"Don't apologize" he said with his deep voice that always seems to satysfy me.

Taehyung started sliding his hand under my shirt touching my stomach getting closer pushing me against the wall. I didn't know what he was thinking either. I tried to resist the urge to just kiss him more.

Taehyung~

I don't know what I am doing at the moment but I knew it was something I might regret later but right now, I felt like seazing the moment. I felt...really turned on right now. And
I can't believe Hoseok is the cause of it.

I come closer to him trapping him between me and the wall. I took the advantage that I was slightly taller than him to look down at him with seductive eyes.

I slid my hand up his shirt and surprisingly, felt his abs. I was surprised because I knew he doesn't like exercising.

"Tae stop. It feels weird. What are you doing?" Hoseok tries to laugh off the situation and tries to escape. I knew he was trying to resist it but I pin him back on the wall.

Third person~

Taehyung was searching around Hoseoks stomach and getting closer to Hoseoks neck.

Taehyung lightly kissed his neck and he also felt Hoseok shaking. Did he really not want this? Taehyung thought. It's a little too late for that. Now he wanted Hoseok.

Taehyung tightened the grip on Hoseok arms against the wall as he started to suck Hoseoks neck making Hoseok wince a little.

"Hyung...I wanna hear you" Taehyung said in a deep whisper making Hoseok turn on as well.

(Yes his voice has that power)

"Tae" Hoseok sighed out Taehyung finding it cute.Taehyung continued to suck on Hoseoks neck as Hoseok moaned the cutest moans Taehyung has ever heard.

(I'm not sorry for my terrible description)

Taehyung continued as he left a purple-ish red bruse on his neck.

They locked eyes and decided, without saying a word, that this was happening and they were just going to go with it. They agreed by giving eachother a passionate kiss.

Hoseok wrapped his arms around Taehyung neck adding more pressure and passion to the kiss.

Taehyung accidently got too excited and made Hoseok hit his head making a thud noise that could be heard from around the Hotel they were staying in.

"I'm sorry" Taehyung apologizes putting his hand on Hoseok head trying to check if he's okay.

"I'm fine don't worry. Just kiss me" Hoseok came in the kiss first this time and once again wrapped his arm around Taehyungs neck pressing his body against his.

The kiss broke as they both decided they needed a rest. They both breathed heavily as they tried to catch their breath. It felt like moist air was surrounding them.

"Taehyung...we shouldn't be doing this. The rest of the members- they'll hear us" Hoseok gets worried slowly pushing Taehyung away feeling out of breath. He looked really hot when he was tired and out of breath and Taehyung saw that.

"I don't care" Taehyung said getting closer ready to share a kiss with Hoseok again.

But Hoseok turns his head and stops him.

"I'm serious. I dont- I don't think this is a good idea. It's risky" Hoseok looks down a little sad about his decision.

"Oh..." Taehyung said a little disappointed and sad that this is actually what Hoseok wanted.

"If that's what you want" Taehyung said to Hoseok showing that he cares about his opinion.

"We should- um...we should head to sleep now" Hoseok said being able to escape holding the part Taehyung gave him a hicky on with his hand as he walked to his bed and turned off the light kinda hiding into his blanket.

Taehyung~

I don't know what's going on in both of our heads right now except for the thought of what we just did, isn't something that band mates or friends should be doing. I'm not even sure how I feel right now. I'm kinda happy that it happened. But at the same time, I'm kinda scared for how it's going to effect us in our daily lives. Will we be the same Taehyung and JHope we are on camera?