3

I stood there in almost a face of regret. Did I hurt his feelings? I didn't want to hurt him.

"Hyung are you okay?" I ask a little nervous about what was going to come out of his mouth next.

"No I'm fine. I just... nah nevermind it's nothing it's okay I promise" Hoseok said with a smile. I couldn't really tell what he was feeling right now. It almost scared me though.

He let go of my shoulders as the camera crew walked in again.

I pushed my hair away from my forhead and sighed feeling like I made a great mistake.

That night, I decided to sleep on my own bed. I didn't want to make it more awkward than it already was.

"Taehyung. It's okay you can still sleep with me" Hoseok said about to get to bed.

"I'm fine" I hide under my blanket avoiding his sight also.

"Tae, we both know you can't sleep alone. You'll be awake all night" Hoseok said getting to bed facing my back as it was turned.

"I'm going to be fine. It's no big deal" I told him and tried to sleep.

"Alright then" Hoseok stopped trying to convince me and also slept with his back facing me.

We stopped talking and it was finally silent.

Hours passed, but I still had trouble sleeping. I wanted to hug something around my arms but the pillow or blanket weren't helping I was shifting every 5 seconds.

I just closed my eyes and tried to doze off. After a while, it was the closest thing I had to a sleep.

Not after long, I felt someone climb onto my bed and go under my blanket sending heat down my back. I was scared and froze for a second.

I felt arms wrap around me and a head on my shoulder. We were so close.

I saw a slight glimpse of Hoseoks dark brown hair. I kinda got scared for a second. I was wide awake.

"Hyung" I whisper but I only get a shush from him.

"Tae, you can sleep now" he mumbled sounding tired.

It went quiet once again and I was able to close my eyes and everything just felt right. I was able to sleep.

It was the morning again and this time, I woke up before Hoseok hyung.

I saw his beautiful shining face as the sun hit it from the window. He really was glowing.

I stoke a string of hair off his face then started stroking his hair all over.

It was really soft and satysfying. I just stared at him for about ten minute appreciating his sight. He really is handsome. I wish he realizes that more.

Hoseok made a sudden movement which startled me for a second then he woke up. I quickly got off the bed almost falling on the floor.

"Good morning" I tell him as he wakes up. I scratching the back of my head showing nervousness.

"Hmmm" Hoseok moaned a little as he stretched and got off the bed. It was really cute.

"Oh, how did you sleep?" He asked me scratching himself.

"Good...thanks" I thank him. A little nervous though. Why am I nervous? We've always done this. It was totally normal before.

"Why did you sleep with me?" I confront him a little angry for some reason.

"Oh. You didn't like it? I was trying to help you sleep. You were making alot of noise because you were moving around too much. It was also annoying" He tells me with a almost confused tone.