20

Taehyung~

Not long after being awkward with everyone? The only three sane people we have in this group.

Jin came in with a loud yell with Namjoon following behind.

     "I'm so tiiiiiired!" Jin stretched. This got Hoseok to get up from the couch and Namjoon just sat him there.

     "Is Jin drunk?" I questioned namjoon getting a cup of water for Jin.

     "Yeah. What else would he be? He drank a little too many drinks at the bar we went to" Namjoon explained.

I handed the water over to Namjoon who tried to hand it over to Jin but Jin just shewed it away.

      "No. I don't want water. I want to sleep. I'm tired!" Jin yelled again. Then Suga came out of his room.

     "If you're so God damn tired can you not scream? I'm trying to think!" Suga made Jin pout just a bit.

Jin took off his coat and just walked so slowly to him and Namjoons room. Not long after, Jimin came out of his room and walked into the living room almost in a rush. He looked around for a bit.

     "Where's Jungkook?" He first asked looking concerned. Was he still thinking about what I did. Is he going to tell Jungkook? Most likely. I better prepare myself. I made a mystake. Jimin is loyal. And I don't want to ruin his Loyalty. I'd rather have him tell Jungkook. I should have stopped the urge before it even started.

     "Jungkook?" Namjoon looked back and then he rubbed his head trying to remember.

     "Oh yeah. Jungkook said he will be staying there for a bit. He didn't wanna come back so early.

      "Early?? It's nearly 1 in the morning! I need to talk to him" Jimin Grabbed a jacket and walked out the door. But he gave me a look. A look I didn't recognize. I didn't know what that look meant. But I don't think it's anything good. It was like a mix of regret, sadness, and worry. I don't like that look on Jimin.

     "No you can't leave" Namjoon stopped him.

     "Why not? I'll be back shortly" Jimin tried to leave again but Namjoon grabbed his arm and pulled him in turning him around.

     "It's 1AM you can't leave without a body gaurd. It's dangerous" Namjoons explained as he let go of Jimins arm.

     "But Jungkook is out there. You guys just left him. He doesn't have a body gaurd as well!" Jimin almost screamed.

     "We know and it's our fault. We'll take responsibility for it. Just don't go. It's too risky. Just wait till he comes back by himself he knows the way" there was a silence. Jimin finally stepped away from the door and took offood his Jacket. He just threw it and rushed to his room slamming the door with a thud.

     "Guys, is Jimin okay?" Hoseok asked worried.

     "He'll be fine. I think he's just worried about Jungkook that's all" Namjoon decided to lead Jin to their room. With a sleepy Jin on his back.

     It was just Hoseok, Yoongi, and I in the room now. It was kinda awkward but it wasn't obvious.

    "Should one of you talk to him? I think he needs comfort" Hoseok looked at both Yoongi and I.

     "I'm kinda busy with work but I think he'll be fine. Don't you think we should give him some space?" Yoongi questioned.

     "Yeah I think that's a good idea" I replied knowing me talking with Jimin wouldn't be the best thing since what happened earlier. I felt my lips once more and I frowned knowing Jimin is feeling like this because of me.