14

Hoseok~

I woke up and my head started hurting. I got up and realised I was in a towel gown.

What the hell happened last night? I try to think things through but I only remember going to a bar and coming back and sleeping. Why am I in a gown? I just now realised Suga wasn't in the bed we shared.

"Where did he go? Is he already awake?" I thought to myself. I turn my head towards Taehyung who seemed fast asleep with my eyes half opened.

I looked over at the time and now just realised it was 3 in the morning.

I groan as I step out of bed. I assumed Suga was still asleep or at least knocked out at his producing table. I stepped out into the main room and saw nobody awake. It was dark but I saw light coming from Sugas studio. I went inside slowly to see him sleeping head down on the table in front of him.

"Suga?" I question my eyes and slowly step closer to him. I couldn't see his face. It was buried in his crossed arms.

I gently rubbed his back trying to see if he would wake up easily.

That didn't work.

Then I started to shake him. He still didn't wake up. I could pick him up maybe? I thought questioning my own strength.

I made him face up and I picked him up bridal style since it was the easiest without making him wake up.

He wasn't as heavy as I thought. Or maybe I wasn't as weak as I thought.

I slowly stepped trying to get to our dorm. I quickly and soundlessly made it there and layed Suga on our bed making a little sqeaking sound.

Suga turned over and I pulled a blanket on top of him. All that and he didn't even wake up. I wasn't as tired anymore. I just sat at the edge of the bed I shared with Suga and stared at Taehyungs back from across the room.

I close my eyes for a few seconds....

Then I remembered.

Everything was getting back to me. The bath, the things I said, the things I did.

I touched my lips wide eyed realising what I had done. But did I regret any of it? No. I don't think so. I walked up to Taehyungs bed and stared at him. Maybe it was kinda creepy but, I didn't feel like doing anything right now.

I see he got used to sleeping by himself. Kinda saddens me. It felt like he didn't really need me by his side anymore. So I just stared. I stroked his silver hair off his face and just then did I just start to pay attention to his lips.

His lips. Theirs something about his lips and his smile that gets my attention. Was it only after that kiss? I thought. Or was I always attracted to his lips? I don't remember.

I looked closely. And even got closer. Close enough until I felt his breath hit my face. It was warm. It felt nice. It made me want to sleep next to him again. And so I did.

I slowly climbed next to him in bed and cover the blanket on both of us. I looked over at Yoongi for a second and thought. He wouldn't mind. He wouldn't care. Right? He doesn't care about many things. This should be one of them.

I turned back and wrapped my arm around Taehyung and pulled him close enough for me to feel his body heat.

I think I may really have fallen for him.

3rd person~

On the other side of the room there was Yoongi. Yoongi, he heard everything. What Taehyung said to Hoseok, and what Hoseok said to Taehyung in the bathroom. These were very thin walls after all.

Yoongi was in his studio but he was just asleep for about 5 minutes before Hoseok came to pick him up.

If he didn't want Hoseok to pick him up, he would have just woken up by himself back then.

But the truth is, Suga isn't happy about the relationship between Taehyung and Hoseok and yes he cares. He hates the fact that Hoseok chose to sleep with Taehyung instead of sleeping by his side. Even then, he was able to keep his jealousy hidden.

It took a while for him to admit to himself that he actually gained feelings for Hoseok because he tried so hard to deny it. He still didn't exactly know why though. Maybe because he felt like Hoseok would never return the feelings back, maybe because he believes Hoseok will always stick with Taehyung and he'll never have a chance.

So now, knowing that Hoseok is now fallen for Taehyung, breaks his heart. And now there he is shedding tears quietly shutting his mouth trying not to make a noise as tears silently went down his face.

Will he have to get rid of his feelings for Hoseok for the sake of not having drama between the members? Will he be able too?