19

Suga~

There I was spending my time with Hoseok. I'm surely surprised he agreed to watch a movie with me. I completely thought he would never be able to put his phone down.

After a while of laughter and silence, Hoseok layed his head on my shoulder. I have to admit. It was kind of hard to pay attention to the movie while Hoesok was right next to me. After him laying his head on me, I couldn't keep my eyes away from him. I kept on missing parts of the movie. But I didn't regret anything.

After the movie finished, Hoseok took his head off my shoulder and apologized.

"I'm sorry I didn't realise I was leaning on you. I zoned out" Hoseok apologized.

"It's whatever" I responded.

"Arn't you tired Yoongi? You would be sleeping by now" I couldn't tell if that was if he was worried.

" what? No It's only 11:00" I replied.

"Exactly" Hoseok shook his head.

"You gotta go to sleep earlier Yoongi. You sleep the latest then wake up the latest as well. I'm kinda worried. Are you having a hard time sleeping?" Hoseok had concern in his eyes I can tell.

"No Hoseok I'm completely fine. I don't need you to worry about me" I responded hoping it didn't come off to seem harsh.

"Alright I get it. I wonder what Jin, Namjoon, and Jungkook are doing" Hoseok said as he layed back down as he was ealier going on his phone.

"I don't. As long as they come back so I don't have to deal with the song by myself it's whatever" I got up and headed back to my room and decided to sleep. Before I left, I catched a glimpse of Hoseoks silent chuckle I thought about it for just a little.
'Why is it so I'm attracted to you so much?' Then I remembered of course.
It's because of what he makes me feel when he's around me. I want to feel that all the time.

<______________

Jimin~

"Then use me"  I heard Taehyungs voice say softly and really quietly.
I was confused. What did he mean? Is he out of his mind?

"What?" I replied making sure I heard correctly.

"Use me. Pretend I'm Jungkook. I can hug you, comfort you, feed you until Jungkook comes back..and maybe..."
I didn't know what to think 'has Taehyung gone crazy?'

"...Maybe I can even kiss you?" Taehyung got close...maybe too close. He placed a hand on my shoulder and slid it down my arm as his lips got close to mine. I felt paralyzed. My eyes were so focused on his lips, I didn't realise how close he got.

"Tae-"I barely managed to say before Taehyungs lips hit mine. This put me in shock. I didn't process anything and just pushed Taehyung off me the second he started to kiss me. I whiped my mouth regreting letting that happen.

I hollord, "What were you thinking?!" As I covered my mouth with a hand.

"I...I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking at all" Taehyung seemed back into reality and apologized for what just happened.

After a moment of awkward silence, I asked, "Is there something bothering you Taehyungie?"

"No..no I'm fine don't worry about me" I took his word for it.

"I'm still sorry Tae. I just have the strongest feeling towards Jungkook. I don't want to ruin what we have. So can you please not tell Jungkook about this please?" I basically begged. I loved Jungkook too much to let us sink this easily.

Taehyung sighed "No problem. I guess I'll leave now? If you want me too, I understand"

He looked sorry but disappointed as well. I didn't know what to tell him but to leave. Things have gone a little over the line here.

"I would like that" I replied quietly almost and Taehyung listened. He left without a second thought almost in a rush he covered his mouth on the way out. Was he really sorry? Did he feel bad?

Did he really?

___________>

Jungkook~

'I was drunk.'

'It wasn't my fault.'

'I didn't mean to do this.'

'I can't tell him about this.'

'Jimin will hate me forever'

I thought these thoughts. As I was sitting on a bed, half naked, with another man laying next to me.

'What have I done?'

;(