25

After the shoot>>>>>

     Suga~

     We were back in our dorms. We finished the shooting, and I've never been more uncomfortable around my members. Taehyung and Hoseok have a thing going on, Jungkook and Jimin are broken up and are not on much of a speaking term, Namjoon and Jin are giving each other all the love in the world, and lastly, Jimin kissed me.

     I don't know if it was an accident, or if he wanted it to happen, or maybe he just maybe confused me with Jungkook and went for it? But I don't feel comfortable talking about it with him just yet. I just acted casual trying to make things not too obvious.

>>>>>

     I was in my room that I shared with no one and I was writing. I was writing as usual. I got a knock on the door all of a sudden. I groaned and just waited until they knocked again to see if it was really that important for that person to get my attention.

     They knocked again.

     After a while of debating weather I should get up or not, I finally got up to open the door.

     It was Namjoon and he looked serious. Not too serious, but serious enough to make me think something is wrong.

     "What? What's the matter?" I asked looking up at him.

     "PD wants to talk to us about something. He's calling us over downstairs" Namjoon told me as I see the others already walking down.

     "About what?" I was curious yet scared. The last time he called us over was when he was talking about the shoot, but before that he called us to tell us about the Taehyung and Hoseok incident at the bar.

(When a photo was about to leak of them looking like they were kissing)

     "I don't know. Come down and you'll find out" Namjoon left just like that.

     I was tired. Going down for a talk with the CEO was one of the last things I wanted to do right now. But I have to.

     I follow Namjoon down the stairs and meet up with the others. We see PD sitting with his elbows rested on his thighs. He didn't look too happy.

     He looked up at all of us and then took off his glasses. This was getting scarier and scarier. The atmosphere was uncomfortable with everyone around still.

     "I want to formally apologize..." PD finally spoke.

     We looked at each other trying to figure out what he was apologizing for. I felt like he was about to tell us that we were gonna disband, so my heart froze hoping that wasn't the case.

     "I want to apologize for the photographer at the photoshoot" he apologizes again. My heart was relieved. But why was he apologizing?

     "I have hired a new photographer a week ago for this shoot and if you were asked to do things that wasn't in the list of things you had to do for the shoot, it's my fault for not checking her background. So if you were told to kiss or strip in the photos, I could only imagine how uncomfortable you all must have been. So I would like to formally apologize for that. It won't happen again" bang PD bowed down as he got up. Really low.

     I didn't know that. No one did. We thought we were just trying a new type of style of concept. But it did sound really suspicious. No photographer ever asked us to do those kind of stuff until this one.

     "PD, it's okay" Taehyung spoke for all of us.

     "We should have known. We know you wouldn't ever make us do something like that" Namjoon said as he helped PD up from his bow.

     "Thank you boys. I'll make it up to you. But for now, rest well. We have another interview tomorrow" PD smiles as we groan of exhaustion. This would be our 5th interview this month.

     Without saying anything or making any eye contact, I went back into my room and locked the door as I sighed.

     Not even minutes later, I hear a knock on my door again.

     I roll my eyes with exhaustion and annoyance.

     Just like last time, I wait until I hear another knock...

     But I don't.

     But I still waited.

     Then I began to become a lot more curious on who it was.

     I walk up to the door. Hand on handle.

"It's me, Jimin" I heard his voice from the other side of the door. My hands started to get sweaty. Why is he coming to my room all of a sudden? I collect myself and turn the door handle as I open it.

"Can I come in?" Jimin nervously laughed as I gave him permission to come in.

"So...what is it?" I sit on my bed with my legs and arms crossed.

"I want to apologize. About the kiss. I promise I didn't mean it to go that far" Jimin quickly speaks. He bows after that and I was still uncomfortable. I didn't know what to say.

"Uh...it's okay. I should have known about the photographer before. I knew she seemed weird. We all did. But don't blame this on yourself" I reassure him.

"Thank you. And oh also, I wanted to tell you something. A secret almost" Jimin sits right beside me on my bed.

     "Are you sure you want to tell me?" I asked just incase he would regret it later.

     "Yeah, I'm sure"

     "Okay then...what is it?" I asked almost scared to know what he wanted to say. It really could be anything.

     "I..." he paused.

     "I want to get back with Jungkook. And I know that this is none of your business, most of it, but I just wanted to talk about it with someone. I've been going through quite a lot for me to handle with relationships and half of it was my fault. And I feel so terrible. I just want everything to go back to the way it was before" Jimin confesses.

"Oh...is that so?..." I thought about what I should say.

"If you still have feelings for Jungkook, then go tell him how you feel. And..just try to work things out with him. I can tell even though you have been avoiding him lately, that he still loves you. So go tell him..." I pause

"...before it's too late" I continue.

Jimin looked at me as if he knew their was something on my mind.

"Yoongi, has something been bothering you? You seemed a little more out of it lately. Ever since we got back.

"No...it's nothing. We both should get to sleep soon" I got up and practically pushed Jimin out.

"Goodnight" I said as I shut the door.

"Good-" I didn't even let him finish.

'Is it that obvious?'

More vhope next chapter...:)
Thank you for your patience.