13

"I...We...That's not, we didn't" Taehyung stuttered having no idea how to explain himself.

"Taehyung..." Hitman Bang starts to say sitting up on his chair.

"I'm not mad. And I believe you guys didn't kiss. But I'm hoping you guys are more careful. Just please don't go out without my permission" Hitman Bang clears out.

"Thank you sir. I'm sorry" Taehyung bows.

"It's fine kid, just take a shower. You smell like vodka" Hitman Bang put a hand on Taes shoulder grabbing it firmly but comfortly.

Hitman left leaving only the members in the room.

"So, how was that bar?" Namjoon asked in curiousity.

"It was good. We ate alot, saw performances but, we never got to dance because Hoseok couldn't keep his balance after that many drinks" Taehyung looks back at Hoseok who was sleeping soundly kinda over thinking if he should have brought Hoseok their in the first place.

"How much did he drink exactly?" Suga crosses his hands and steps up.

"About, 5 glasses?" Taehyung estimates.

"You know we're having a concert pretty soon why are you letting him drink that much?" Suga seemed mad.

"Suga chill. Taehyung, bring him in the main bathtub he needs to rinse off before he can fully sleep" Namjoon gave orders.

Taehyung nods and picks up Hoseok from the couch and carries him to the main bathroom. He made him sit against the wall.

"Hoseok, wake up" Taehyung whispers. It was basically dark and you can hear the echos bouncing off the bathroom walls.

"Hmmm?" Hoseok grounds and shifts his body to the side.

"Hoseok. Wake up you have to take a shower. I'm not helping you hurry up" Taehyung shakes Hoseok just a bit hoping he doesn't vomit in any moment.

"Tae..." Hoseok said still asleep.

"I'm sorry..." This got Taehyungs attention.

"Sorry for what?" Taehyung asked.

"For not telling you sooner...for everything...I..."

"I really like you too"

"Wait wa-" Taehyung got cut off by Hoseok grabbing Taehyungs collar.

"I missed you" Hoseok said and pressed his lips against Taehyungs who seemed unprepared for everything that was going on. He tasted the strawberry flavored vodka he drank at the bar. The feeling tingled his lips.

"Hmm" Taehyung makes Hoseok let go of him.

"Hyung..."

"What? Did you not miss me too?" Hoseok frowns like a kid.

"Hyung, you're still drunk come on, go take a bath I already prepared it for you" Taehyung turns off the facet that was running in the tub.

"I don't want to"

"Hyung you-"

"Will you go in there with me? I don't wanna bath alone" Hoseok whined. This got Taehyung off gaurd.

"Hyung, you're not a kid"

"But I want you with me"

"Hmmm" Taehyung thinks about this throughly.

"Will you finally take a bath if I do?"

"....yeah" Hoseok agrees.

"Come on, take off your clothes"

And Hoseok started to do just that.

"Woah! Not in front of me, go behind that curtain then go in the tub I'll go after"

"Come on, we're both men it doesn't matter" Hoseok then starts taking off all his clothes while Taehyung turns around and sighs. Hoseok gets in the tub.

"Your turn"

"I know" Taehyung starts to take off his shirt first, then he takes off his pants with his underwear still on.

"Taehyung..."

"What is it?"

"You have a nice body" Hoseok said and Taehyung blushed not knowing if that was the alcohol talking or if it was just Hoseok. Kinda hard to say.

Taehyung starts to cover up himself before getting into the bathroom tub with Hoseok with his knees up to his chest.

Taehyung was sitting right across from Hoseok.

"Taehyung, can I ask you a question?" Hoseok asked.

"You just did" Taehyung chuckled.

"No a real question" Hoseok gets serious.

"What is it?"

"Why are you acting weird? You know, weirder than usual?"

"What do you mean?"

"You seem more...careful around me. Like you would be trying to seduce me by now?" Hoseok guesses.

"I mean...I took your words to heart when you said you didn't want to bend our friendship" Taehyung eases out a little.

"Oh...that" Hoseok looks down.

"I never said I don't want our friendship to bend. I don't want it to break so...it's okay to bend things. Not everything is supposed to be straight" Hoseok crawled over Taehyung who was startled by Hoseoks words and action.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Taehyung gets lower almost underwater trying to keep a distance between Hoseok and him.

"I'm bending our friendship not breaking it...." Hoseok gave a soft kiss on Taehyungs cheek.

"...because we can become something more Taehyung"

Taehyung wasn't fully convinced this was Hoseok talking. He was 87% sure this was the alcohole talking.

Hoseok grabbed Taehyungs face again and stared at his lips for a period of time.

"Oh how I missed your lips" Hoseok quickly rushed into Taehyungs face and gave him a passionate kiss real slow.

Taehyung wasn't ready but he didn't stop him. Instead, as he was slowly taking in what was happening, he slowly grabbed Hoseok by the waist.

It wasn't a heated kiss. But it was soft and comfotable. Taehyung never felt a kiss like this before it was so soft and felt too good, that it was kinda hard to believe it was real until Hoseok broke it.

"What what's wrong?" Taehyung seemed worried.

"Im..."

"I'm tired" Hoseok rested his head on top of Taehyungs shoulder.

"What the?"

Taehyung made Hoseok sit up and grabbed him a gown. He also grabbed himself one and he took Hoseok with him to the dorm they shared with Suga.

He layed him on his bed and sat right down on his own seeming out of breath.

Suga wasn't sleeping yet. He was still in the studio too busy caught up on producing. He doesn't know what sleep is.

But was that really Hoseok talking? Will he remember this in the morning? Or will he pretend nothing happened like last time? There is no way he would do that? Not after he basically confessed.

I better head to sleep. It was at 11:00 PM solid. I'd better deal with it tomorrow.