27

Suga~

I wasn't talking to anyone. And I'm worried soon enough they'll notice that I've been too distant from the group. I wasn't eating out, I was interacting, I ended up practicing alone, and I was in a bad state. I knew I needed a break. Jimin would check on me from time to time and I appreciated every visit, but I hoped he wouldn't catch feeling for me because I just knew I wouldn't be able to return those feelings back. I was too caught up on the thought of trying not to like Hoseok that it turned into the only thing I could think about.

We were having a break soon. I break from working, a break from concerts, a break from just talking about the bands status. I knew I couldn't stay here in the dorms and act as if I wanted to go out and enjoy the break with them. I had to take a break on my own.

And so I did.

The morning our month break started, I started packing. I packed my clothes, my books, my electronic, and things I would need to cope.

It was 5:00 AM. About nobody was awake, so I quietly rolled my suitcase across the hallways trying to not wake them up.

I knew that I would have to tell PD or there was no way I was going to get out of this building.
So I walked to his room which was a floor below us. I opened his door, and not surprisingly, he was awake writing some papers with dim lights on at his desk.

"PD..." I started to say as I walked inside slowly. He turned around and saw me with my suitcase. He must have gotten what I was planning on doing so he gave a small smile.

"Where are you off to this early in the morning?" He questioned me going back to his papers.

"I...I wanted to spend this break alone. So I wanted your permission on if I could go to Daegu. I think I'll feel,,,more myself there" I needed an excuse to go without telling him everything that happened. I didn't want to expose myself like that.

" there must be something bothering you here"

"...yeah sure. Something"

"Okay"

"Okay?"

"Yeah go ahead"

"You're not going to ask what's bothering me?"

"No, I don't need an explanation" he smiled slightly like he knew already and shook his head.
"I'll set up a plane for you to ride. Good luck" he got up and walked up to me giving me a little hug. I hugged him back. Feeling a bit better already.

"Thank you"

Meanwhile~

Taehyung~

     It was 7:30. The latest we have ever woken up since...I don't even remember. I got up and stretched and got out to see everyone already awake. There seemed to be a lesser number than us. Someone seemed missing. And I hated myself for not realizing who it was.

     "Guys, I have news" Namjoon began to speak. Considering someone was missing we could only assume it was about that.

     "Where's Yoongi?" Jimin asked that's just when I realized he was the one that was missing. I felt guilty.

     "That's what I wanted to speak about. PD told me that Yoongi would be spending his break back in Daegu. He has been distant from the group lately, and I want you guys to know that we should give him the space he wants"  everyone seemed really sad about it. They were really looking forward to spending the break together but at the same time, we do everything together. Maybe time apart isn't so bad.

     I looked over at Hoseok. And then I thought about how much he meant to me. And he meant so much. I don't want just kisses and flirts. I want all of him. I had to do anything I could to get that.

"About going places for break.." Jungkook spoke and took a pause.

     "Jimin-ssi-"

     "You don't get to call me that" Jimin snapped.

     "Please...Jimin-" Jungkook looked hurt.

     "Travel to Tokyo with me"

thanks to @jitomkook for giving me this idea and letting me use it.