29

"What's your name?" I asked him and he immediately replies.

(Y'all please don't hate me😭)

"Kihyung"

"My name is Kihyung" he then extends his arm towards me going in for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Yoongi" and so I took it. Held his hand and gently started shaking it.

"What brings you here by yourself as well? You seem alone" he asked returning the question.

"That was kinda the plan. To come here alone and just get out more" I explain.

"You weren't planning on meeting anyone here, correct? Sorry if I ruined your moments alone" he apologizes.

"No, no it's fine. I really came to a bar thinking someone wasn't going to mess with me"

"Do you think I'm messing with you?" He looked confused.

"No not like that! I mean...I didn't think someone would be interested enough to talk to me" I almost stumbled across my words. I probably sound so dumb right now.

"But here I am aren't I? Someone interested in talking to you. So- what else is in that bag of yours? No-not that it's any of my business just curious I'm sorry" he rushes.

"No it's fine. Um.." I hesitate. I brought my makeup with me. Would he leave if I tell him that? Wait why should I care if he left? I just met him. I may never meet him again after this. But...

"It's kinda embarrassing" I say instead.

"Okay let's say if you show me what's in your bag, I'll show you mine. What do you say?" He suggests picking up his bag ready to open.

"I guess..." I still sorta kinda hesitated. I picked up my bag and I opened it revealing a pallet, a hair brush, foundation, and some money. As he wanted to get a better look of what was inside my bag, I close the bag before he was about to judge me too hard.

"Hey, I never would have guessed you were the type to be into makeup. Wow this is a surprise." He didn't look disgusted. He actually looked excited. But why?

"So you're NOT going to walk away in disgust?" I question his actions.

"Of course not. I love makeup. I work with them when I take pictures of people. The power make up has" wow he is for real. I smiled a bit it kinda got awkwardly silent. I feel as though Kihyung wanted to tell me something but was scared or hesitant.

"I'm sorry this is kinda out of the box but, will you be okay with me taking some photos of you. You can use your make up and I can take some photos of you somewhere. A place I know" he kinda almost tripped over his words.

I didn't know what to say. It was kinda random and unexpected but...I think I want to do that.

"Actually...yeah I would like that" I said smiling.

"Really? Are you sure?" He said happy. Surprised that my answer was yes:

"Yeah I'm sure. Come on. Let's go. Is it far where you're taking me?" I asked curious.

"No nothing like that. We can take a cab it would take at most 4 minutes if you don't feel like walking" he gave me options.

"Nah I actually want to walk. I need some fresh air" I decided to walk he just smiled and grabbed his things and told me to follow him. And so I did. This stranger I don't know too much about. But something felt. Like I'm doing something right. I haven't felt like that in a while.

:(