9

Jhope~

By this time, everyone was done packing and we are headed back to Korea to our bighit intertainment studio to focus on our new choreography for our new song.

I drove in the car with Suga, Namjoon and Jin. Since we were the oldest. The rest went in a different car not because the car would be full, but just in case of emergencies.

We headed back to the studio and saw our old dorms again but we are switching rooms. It's not fair because Namjoon gets to pick who is with who since he's the leader.

We put are stuff inside the studio and settle in. We gathered around with cameras as we see Namjoon picking who's going to be roommates with who.

I wonder who I'm going to be with? I don't mind anyone at all we see eachother everyday anyway.

Third person~

Namjoon stares real hard at the paper deciding our roomates.

"Hurry up hyung" Jungkook rushed him because he was taking too long. Hoseok was complaining in the inside too.

"Okay okay. Jungkook...." Namjoon makes his first decision.

"You'll be with Jimin if that's okay" Namjoon said and stared at jungkook. Jimin was at the corner smiling to himself seeming happy he was going to be with Jungkook again. They are pretty close.

"Okay now. We need a group of three so...Hoseok...Taehyung..." Namjoon said and Hoseok looked over at Taehyung who was looking down almost like he was guilty.

"...and I." Namjoon finished. Hoseok looked over at Taehyung again and he seemed like he was about to say something but was cut off by Namjoon.

"And Jin will be with Suga" Namjoon finished as he got up but before he can move Suga asked.

"Can I switch with you?" This caught Namjoons attention.

"Why?" Namjoon asked in curiousity.

Suga didn't think this through that much but he wanted to be roommates with Hoseok.

"Uh..because Jin hogs up the whole closet and I got alot of things in my suitcase" Suga used as an excuse.

Hoseok didn't think much of his action but his action did get Taehyungs attention.

"Ummm....I guess yeah sure" Namjoon agreed and looked over at Jin who was smiling. They both smiled at eachother and started to pick their things up to their dorm.

Hoseok picked up his stuff and walked in the dorm he was now sharing with Suga and Taehyung.

There is three people because we got the biggest dorm witch has the biggest closet. They can all fit in there.

Jhopes pov~

We all got settled in and the camera crew was away but there was still cameras in our dorms just in case of emergencies. The cameras didn't bother us because we seemed used to being watched. It's not like they watch every single thing we do on the camera.

It was late and we were all tired. Suga and Taehyung seemed quite.

We all started to unpack silently. And just now did we realise...

"Wait...why is there only two beds?" This got my attention because there was three of us.

"Oh..because this used to be Namjoon and Jins room and somehow one of them broke one of the three beds that were here" Suga explains.

"I bet my money it was Namjoon" Taehyung said and I agreed.

"Whatever I'll be sleeping with Hoseok" Suga said so casually like it meant nothing.

Me and Taehyung just stared at him.

"What?" He asked us as if that seemed normal.

"Suga. I think i should sleep with Taehyung. He can't sleep alone remember?" I try to remind him.

"Wait..still? Taehyung you're not a kid you can sleep by yourself consider this practice" Suga snapped.

"Suga what the hell?!" I burst out angry at what Suga just said about Taehyung why was he acting like this?

"Hyung it's fine. I can sleep alone. I think it's time for me to practice that. I can't always rely on you"  taehyung replies agrees with Suga.

"Good then. I'll be sleeping first" said Yoongi as he changed in front of us and slipped into the bed face facing the wall.

Yoongi seemed more aggressive than usual I wonder if something is wrong.

Taehyung and I were silent and didn't talk as we too got ready for bed. I slipped into the bed with Yoongi who seemed sound asleep.

With both of the beds side by side I see Taehyung getting in bed from the other side of the room. I wonder if he can sleep without me for this long.

I fell asleep and I just wanted the night to pass by.

It was silent again and after a while, I didn't hear Taehyung struggling to sleep. I don't even think he moved. He's doing pretty well without me so far. I couldn't see his face but it looked like he was sleeping so I decided to go to sleep and stop worrying too.

Taehyung~

I don't feel so good about Yoongi and Hoseok hyung in the same bed but Yoongi is right. I'm not a kid. I should learn and get used to sleeping alone even though I hate to admit it, he's correct.

I close my eyes and try to doze off but my mind wasn't shutting down. I turned aging to see Hoseok sleeping with Suga right next to him.

I sigh of the thought and just wonder am I going to be able to sleep tonight?

Suga~

It's warm. It haven't been warm while sleeping in a very long time that it feels weird. But it also feels comforting and cozy. Is this how it's like sleeping next to Hoseok? Is this what Taehyung feels everytime they sleep on the same bed? No wonder why they sleep together alot. I'm actually kinda liking this. A little more than I should.

Then all of a sudden my stomach starts to tingle I turn over to Hoseok and face his face. And I just stared at him for a while and I have a sudden urge to stroke his hair. My stomach starts to tingle again. What the hell is happening?

I get closer and then it gets even warmer until I can feel Hoseoks hot breath against my face. Our legs tangle a little. I start to play with his toes. He's such a heavy sleeper.

I don't know where I was going but I got even closer until our noses touched. I felt weird. Really weird. Should this be happening? Why am I doing this? Why can't I move back?

Hoseok starts to shift and groans a little turning his body the other way. It scared me a little. I scootched back trying to give him some space. I was startled. I thought he was going to wake up.

I face up and look at the ceiling for a little while then I doze off wondering...

'Do I have a thing for Hoseok?'