21

Suga~

     There was a silence between us. Jungkook looked frustrated but sad and guilty at the same time. Which only got me more curious on to what he had done to cause this.

     His head was in his palm and I walked over to the fridge to go get him a bottle of water. I needed him to calm down first.

     Jungkook took the bottle and finally drank it. His eyes were watery and red. He looked so tired. We have to fix that before he gets seen by the public like this.

     "Are you going to talk about it with me now?" I asked standing in front of him as he gulpped the water. "At some point you're going to have to" I added lowering my head trying to check if he was still fine.

     He looked up again first ally and wiped under his eyes.

     "I uh.....I did something terrible Yoongi" Jungkook started to finally confess.

     "....how terrible?" I asked after questioning what he meant.

     Jungkook sighed.

     "I didn't come back early because......" He took a pause as his voice started to break.

     Whatever he did, I can tell he felt guilty about it. But if it's that bad, I don't know how to react.

     "Yoongi, I-I slept with a guy" Jungkook finally let out.

     After he said this, my hands that were crossed the whole time finally rested by my side.

     "Wait...you what?" I asked thinking I didn't hear right.

     "Please don't make me say it twice. I already feel bad" Jungkook looked away.

     "You slept with another guy? That was not Jimin? And that's the reason why you were late?...!" I almost yelled.

     "I was drunk. I didn't mean to. It just happened" Jungkook said quietly knowing if we talked any louder. People will hear.

     "Jungkook..." I paused.

     "You're going to have to tell Jimin about this yourself-"

     "What? No...!" Jungkook stopped himself from yelling.

     "What do you mean 'No'?...!" I whisper yelled.

     "No. Jimin will be heart broken. He'll hate me. I know him. He will never forgive me..." Jungkook looked guilty as always.

     "I may not be your mother Jungkook...but I'm disappointed." I started.

     Jungkook looked up at me with a questionable face.

     "If you really think Jimin is going to hate you forever and will never forgive you, then I don't think you know Jimin at all" my voice was lower.

     "I don't care if it's two in the morning. Go take a shower. You smell like a scumbag that has been drinking all night. Oh wait, you are one" I snapped at him. I threw him some clothes that were just laying around at him quite harshly.

     "Once you're done, go into your room and sleep next to him as if you never left. He needs YOU more than enything right now. And the first thing in the morning, you better tell him what happened privately. It's better sooner than later. He's not feeling any better now hurry up and go" I demanded.

     I forced him to get up and take a shower. He did as I told him and walked in his and Jimins room. He went in there slowly trying not to wake him up. I decided to sleep in my own room now. I was harsh because the last thing I want to see is this band get effected by something like this.

     Jungkook~

     I saw Jimin. He was on my bed. And he covered himself in my clothes.  Looking at him makes me feel guilty. I took the clothes off him and covered him in a real blanket

     "Jimin-" I whispered.

     "I'm so sorry" I kissed his head gently and went in the bed with him. I was ashamed. I was so ashamed.

     Jimin turned around adjusting his body. I got startled because it seemed like he was about to be woken up.

     Jimin fluttered his eyes open. He looked so tired.

     "Junkook?" He said in a tired voice eyes half closed. He smiled and he held my face gently stroking his thumb against my cheek.

     "Are you really here?" A tear went down Jimins face.

     "Yeah I'm here...and I'm not going anywhere" I replied just as soft as he spoke.

     Jimin just smiled and chuckled the slightest and quickly did his smile turn into a frown.

     "It's okay Jungkook" he told me without looking straight into my eyes.

     "What?" I replied confused of what he meant.

     "I know you slept with another guy. I heard you and Suga Hyung from the living room" he said with a sad smile placed on his lips.

     My heart stopped beating for a second.

     "Jimin I am so sorry. I will never let something like this happen again" I begged for forgivness.

     "You should listen to Suga Hyung more. He was right. I'm not the one to hold onto a grudge Jungkook. You should know that. But..." Jimin paused.

     "What is it?" I asked him knowing I'm scared for the answer.

     "Jungkook..."

     "I think we should take a break." Jimin finally looked into my eyes. But seriously.

     I didn't like the idea, but I understood why he would decide this. And I have to respect that.

     "As long as you're happy" I replied softly. And jimin gave me a sad smile and turnes away sleeping right after.
I really did love him. And what I did was stupid, and will forever regret it. I didn't even know the guys name. That's not even the worst part. I stayed by Jimins side the whole night. The last thing I thought about was sleeping. It's only been a couple hours. But it felt like forever.

That's enouph Jikook for today. Now it's time for all that Vhope/Vope (or whatever) drama sis 😏👌
(Thanks for waiting)