30

Hoseok~

It's been half a day and I have no idea what to do on this vacation. I was still at the building with Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung. I notice that Taehyung was being a little fidgety. What was he so nervous about? So I walk up to him sitting at a table.

"Where are you planning on going?" I ask as I grab myself a seat. He then looks at me.

"I'm... actually not sure" he said. "What about you?" He returns the question.

     "I mean- we have all month. Maybe we can go somewhere together" this coming out of my mouth scared me. Did I really want to go with Taehyung when he should really be the soul reason why I should take a break?

"Are you sure?" He asked. Maybe to be safe.

"Actually...I don't know but...Taehyung can I be completely honest with you?" My tone changed and I don't know if I scared him because he turned his head so quick yet looking confused.

Before I could say anything Jungkook and Jimin announce that they were going to be heading off now.

"We'll see you guys soon. Have fun!" Jimin waves goodbye.

"Yeah don't go out drinking too much" he reminds us.

Me and Taehyung both wave as they grab their suitcases and end up leaving after that. They seemed to be getting a long pretty well so far. Has Jimin already forgiven him for that incident? I doubt it. Not yet.

"You were saying?" I heard Taes voice bring me back to what I was talking about taking my focus from the door Jimin and Jungkook just walked through to him.

"Oh uh...yeah I wanted to be honest with you" I clear my throat. "Taehyung, I'm not sure what we are, and I don't know where we are going with this...I hate to call it a relationship when it doesn't really feel like one.." I confess. He still kinda looked confused.

"Oh...I'm sorry. Is this about our well..."sessions" after practice sometimes? I wanted to apologise about that. I went in assuming you would want the same things I did and...I've been an idiot lately and I want to apologise" he genuinely looked sorry. When he saids 'session' it's not like we f*ck or anything. It never went that far. Not yet? What am I saying? It never went passed kissing and rough touches.

     "No that's not it. I wanted to confess Taehyung..." I sit across from him at the table.

     "I think I'm falling for you. But I don't know why. We have been playing around for the longest and now I want us to be...I don't know..official?" I slowly confess. Not really sure how Taehyung would take this. The only thing I could guess is that he would be happy but...he didn't do anything but move his lips. He didn't move his eyes from his hands, he sat still, but he did looked surprised.

"I'm glad to hear that but...do you really think that's a good idea?"

"...what?" How am I supposed to react to that?

"Um...why wouldn't it not be a good idea?" I just asked.

"I don't deserve you Hoseok. I haven't been treating you the way I should have. I did things to you and you didn't really have a say. I just went for it. And I feel guilty. Is it really natural to make it official now? I almost feel like I'm giving you no choice" he didn't make eye contact with me. He must be feeling so ashamed. I never thought about how guilty I made him feel. That was never my intention. I only went with things because I wanted to.

     "Taehyung. There is no way I would let you do things like that to me if I absolutely didn't want you to. Trust me. I would have punched you if I didn't want to and you just dragged me into the halls and started kissing me all over." He finally looks at me.

     "I like you. A lot" I conclude my point. "Let's start there"

     "Yeah. I like you a lot too" he gets up and gives me a hug. Wow I already felt like we were a real couple now. It felt good. It felt right.

    "So when I dragged you into the hallway, and literally slammed you into the wall, you're telling me you liked that?" I can feel his smirk forming on his lips as we were still in a hug.

     "I didn't confirm that" I chuckle along with him.

     "You want me to take it easy on you next time?" We finally break from a hug.

     "...This is a trick"

     "I swear it's not" he chuckled again.

     "Well then what do you want me to say?" I ask crossing my arms.

     "Well...I was thinking somewhere, something along the lines of" he got awfully close to my ear. "I like it a little rough" he whispers as my spine literally wants to run away. This side of him really just makes me want to-

     I suddenly realized that I just erected. You have got to be kidding me. It was just his voice. There is no way.

     "Shit..." I whisper under my breath.

     "What's wrong?" Taehyung asked voice full of concern.

     "No nothing" I turn around making sure it wasn't visible to his eyes.

     "Hoseok, are you-" before he could finish I shut his mouth. I could tell my face was heating up. I pray that it's not too visible.

     "Don't say anything" shoot. Now I know he knows. I suddenly get desperate. I place my head on his chest and breath for a moment. He did what I told him to. He stayed quiet.

     I finally look up at him.

     "Can you help me?"

Bruh can someone come up with a cute nickname Taehyung can call Hobi🥺